Discussion: High Steaks: Cruz Says That A Vote For O’Rourke Is A Vote To Ban Barbecue

Come on he is just feeding Red Tofu to his base

4 Likes

That Calgary native is desperate to save his ass from Beto. So sorry Mr Cruz… maybe Fox has a slot for you.

4 Likes

Where does he come up with this shit? I am clueless. He criticizes anyone & everyone without showing his ugly mug anywhere in the State where real Texans live & work & eat barbecue! Good grief. Register to vote, early voting in Texas start October 22-November 2. Vote Beto & get rid of this thing that’s a pox on the whole country.

4 Likes

That’s it?

That’s your best shot?

See ya . . .

GO BETO

5 Likes

Who would tune in to see that face? I don’t even think RWNJs would.

2 Likes

Now the Cruz campaign is complaining because Texans are pissed about his misleading “Official Summons” mailer. “We’ve sent out millions of them and nobody cared until someone tweeted about it!”

I got one if them yesterday, and it is pretty bad. (And boy do they need to do some work on their targeted mailings on who is a likely Cruz supporter.)

8 Likes

This is like accusing Barack for using mustard instead of mayo on a burger. Just saying he isn’t one of us.

It worked better when white folks were talking about the black guy. Not so much when unlikable guy throws it at the cute boy.

5 Likes

I have never been to Texas. Is it true there is no dyed hair or silicon there?

7 Likes

Well, Cruz did say some really nasty things about trump (and they were mostly true) during the debate phase of the campaign in 2016. I suppose some die hards for trump still hold that against him.

2 Likes

Ya know… if it’s pork barbecue then I would not mind a ban. Beef on the other hand, or lamb even. It’s just a personal dislike I have of all things pig related. My grandfather raised them and as a youngster I developed a strong distaste of them and it carried into my adulthood. Now my wife adores bacon and that’s fine,she can have all she wants but I will take a pass.

Kudos for the headline, TPM!

5 Likes

@tena
Seriously
To odious for Faux
No one likes Ted Cruz
No one

3 Likes

Nothing better to say than lame jokey lies.

…according to Real Clear Politics, which classifies the race a “toss up.”

That should actually read a “throw up”.

2 Likes

Is a disappointing poll. Even during the primary Dems had their asses beat in turnout. Should He lose I hope he hangs there and runs against Cornyn in 2020.
TX needs strong candidates to run against the GOP every election.

2 Likes

I wish you would stop doing things to make Ted Cruz seem like a human being. This is actually a little bit endearing, I have to admit.

Was chortling in my office… so good!

@sandi

Don’t forget about Arugula-gate!

2 Likes

Is that some kinda Texas joke Cruz is trying out here? I think it got lost in translation. For Cruz’s next gig, catch him at the Comedy Den in Amarillo every other Wednesday before and after Happy Hour.

(Can’t tell a joke because he is a joke.)

4 Likes

A bit off topic but… oh my dog do I have a massive political crush on Beto. Every time I hear him I get all fluttery and excited and want to go to the nearest swing district and knock on doors.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available