Discussion: High Steaks: Cruz Says That A Vote For O’Rourke Is A Vote To Ban Barbecue

1 Like

I hope everyone laughed at him.

How pathetic for a Republican to have to pull out all the stops in Texas (which is Texas!), digging so far into the bag of tricks that you pull out 1994’s Greatest Hits. OH NO EVERYONE PETA IS GOING TO BAN STEAKS

Jesus, Ted, do you have no sense of shame? I don’t mean shame out of acting unethically (I know you don’t have that), I mean shame out of acting pitiful.

16 Likes

Pretty clear that Beto has to make an ad showing him BBQ’ing a large dead animal…

Anyone of the Trump children would do…

14 Likes

And football. Those nasty Dems want to take your guns, your BBQ, and your foo’ball. We’ve gotta stop 'em, folks!

6 Likes

An absolutely idiotic talking point that Beto will nevertheless have to address. Hopefully he just says it’s stupid and moves on. Cruz is throwing out shit hoping O’Rourke gets mired in it.

5 Likes

Pathetic indeed. Not the sign of a confident man.

Here in IA Rod “reporter doxxer” Blum is running similarly hair-on-fire ads, saying his opponent Abby Finkenauer will end all healthcare in America.

Noticeably absent from these ads? The word “Obamacare”. Maybe Gop’ers have been told not to bring up anything that reminds voters of their inability to repeal their biggest target even with all the reins of power at their fingertips.

2 Likes

“If Texas elects a Democrat, they’re going to ban barbecue across the state of Texas.”

“And force us all to fly Tibetan prayer flags!”

“And wear Birkenstocks!”

“With patchouli!”

22 Likes

A fellow Texan (who is not from Canada) sent Raphael a heartfelt message via Instagram.

39 Likes

Me thinks Cruz is the one who’s going to get smoked. On the other hand if Trump comes down to campaign for him, isn’t Cruz the one who will be smoking the meat?

7 Likes

If you’re down to the argument a vote for my opponent is a vote to ban bar b que… you already lost and it’s time to pack it in and go home

11 Likes

Listening Texas agriculture? Evidently, one of your sitting senators doesn’t want you to be producing that 5.25 million bushels of soybeans. Why does Ted Cruz hate Texas?

15 Likes

Good work, Ted. Those straws ain’t gonna grasp themselves.

16 Likes

:laughing:

Remember " taco trucks at every corner"? Damn what could have been.

14 Likes

But that would not be NFL football…

3 Likes

Between now and Election Day, EVERY one of Beto’s campaign stops should include free BBQ for voters. He should sponsor several BBQ cook-offs, and announce a contest for sauce (while at the same time paying tribute to non-sauce purists).

19 Likes

Lyin’ Ted doesn’t even know the difference between grilling and barbecueing.

6 Likes

High Steaks: Cruz Says That A Vote For O’Rourke Is A Vote To Ban Barbecue

I hear ya Senator - Beto’s an obvious threat to your Grhhly figure:

Green eggs, ham, and now BBQ.

That dude is a moron. A creepy one. Oh and an asshole.

15 Likes

In Texas? Local high school, your favorite university rivalry, and either Dallas or Houston. In that order.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available