Discussion: GOP Sen. Says Sanders Accuses O’Care Repeal Supporters Of Murder

And you’re ensuring a permanent Republican majority by perpetually pushing the delusion that Democrats can win by playing nice.

Apparently the last 30 years of failure isn’t enough evidence for you?

Of course, Orrin’s in the penthouse of That Old Rugged Cross…

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy: Death Panels is NOT murder.

It helps to look at how politics are outside of the US and see how the winds of politics are blowing around the world. A good thing to know is that after Brexit and Trump being elected, the far right wing nationalist movement is crashing and burning in Europe, even with them attempting to use the Terrorist attacks in the UK and France for all their worth.

This image was swiped from one of those far right websites early on when they were feeling their high after Trump’s win and was supposed to be a check list for all their victories. You can see how it’s gone rather badly for them. It was only compounded by the fact no one has any idea how Brexit is going to go forward now after May screwed the pooch and the EU holds all the cards with Macron’s party dominating the parliament elections solidifying his power in France.

As for the Jared image, well you can imagine what sort of fine individuals these people are.

2 Likes

The death party, plain and simple.

I made no such comment, nor would I.
And I’m not a centrist. I’m more liberal than you are—but I’m also smart enough to know what is achievable and what is not.

Yes, and they do. That they do in ways that you disapprove of is a sign that they aren’t naive.

Those who demand are those who are shunned and despised.
Democrats can get results without being clones of the GOP.

5 Likes

Hey, we already lose something like 15,000 people per year to firearms (with another 75,000 more injured) and nobody bats an eye, so let’s just move this to the “freedum ain’t free” column and they can all sort it out at the Pearly Gates. Or as that famous guy once said:

“Kill them all and let Dog sort them out…”

(Probably should put a “closing snark” tag here, just in case…)

/s

2 Likes

I have never ever said anything of the kind.

Your reliance on assorted logical fallacies to bolster your pitifully weak argument is quite telling.

And deliberately misstating what I said makes you a bald-faced liar.

Nope, you’re making the claim that if the democrats decide to actually play hard ball, they somehow turn into the Republicans, and that makes it a loss. Or are you going to back away from that?

Watch this, it’s a message directly for your kind.

2 Likes

Bill Maher? Really?

hahahahahaha

Again, you are deliberately lying about what I said—and I never said anything remotely like the lie you wrote.

I have no problem with Democrats campaigning aggressively and using Republicans’ records as a way of discrediting them. But they shouldn’t lie, they shouldn’t rely on fear and prejudice, and they shouldn’t focus only on the negative.

When Democrats do those things they shouldn’t, they behave like Republicans.

If you can’t see that, it’s because your sigmoid colon is in the way.

3 Likes

Seriously, seriously hilarious.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Keep laughing. This guy is a nimrod.

He’s also trying to compare the smaller European countries with America.

Doesn’t work.

3 Likes

If Sanders said this, he is absolutely correct. Healthcare denied that is willful is murder. The GOP Senate is willfully taking healthcare away from millions and many will die as a result. Even more awful is that it is being done to enrich people that don’t need further enrichment. This is a criminal act in the making. I hope the media will gave the guts to call them out 24/7 on this.

2 Likes

Who says they’re lying? The Republicans are clearly committing treason by conspiring with the Russians to attack the country. They’re attacking the American people (who are the poor and middle class, not the rich.) every day with their policies. Are you going to tell me it’s wrong to say Republicans want minorities and the poor to die? Because based on their policies, that’s what they want done. Also, what’s wrong with villianizing the other side? The Republicans have been doing that to the liberals for decades and look at the net gains it has gotten them. Liberals had to rebrand themselves as ‘progressives’ because of how much of a slur ‘liberal’ became in American lexicon. Are you going to tell me we should go on the offense and start attacking the rich who only look out for their best interest and the Conservatives who enable them. (You word play for ‘con’ speaks for itself.)

Are you telling me, the Democrats shouldn’t do that? They shouldn’t pull all the tricks that Republicans did, and Obama did the right thing by sitting on the fact that he knew Russia was attacking America and didn’t say anything to the American people?

You’re clearly incorrigible, but at least answer if those questions. Because those are lines that Democrats refuse to cross right now and they should start crossing them if they want to even have a slight chance at winning.

@Tena @chelsea530 Thanks for proving his point.

2 Likes

That wasn’t a point it was an opinion. You cannot prove an opinion.

3 Likes

Democrats are saying this in emails to constituents, and the top dems are saying this on teevee.

@tena And I’m hardly going to rely on Bill fricking Maher for advice. Grrrrr.

2 Likes

Making a point can be an opinion. And in this case, it’s a good point.

@chelsea530 So the UK and France are invalids to you and you shouldn’t look beyond your own boarders? A very Trumpian view.

You’re just mad because Maher is right this time.

2 Likes

I don’t have boarders.

You?

And I couldn’t care less what Maher thinks about anything. Got it?

2 Likes

You should direct that question at Tera, because he’s the one who says that other countries shouldn’t be compared to with America.

So closed minded too. Sad.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available