Discussion: GOP Sen. Says Sanders Accuses O’Care Repeal Supporters Of Murder

I’d like to get Orrin Hatch’s opinions on abortion, and what those who support keeping it legal are really advocating for. And then, to be thorough, we can compare his comments to those of Republican voters concerning abortion and those that seek or perform them.

4 Likes

The inference you can make from Sanders’ statement, Orrin, is that you will be committing Homicide. Now, you whiney bitch, if you want to be more specific, how does Criminally Negligent Manslaughter sound? If I were you I’d plead to that one, because First Degree Murder is not such a stretch.

3 Likes

And…
The Republican health care plan - be wealthy or dead.
Their idea of “death panels”
And these are Republican “christians” - what a sick sick joke they are.

1 Like

Way too harsh, Bernie.

More like “Gleeful Homicide”.

2 Likes

I’m aware he did get the message across. And it REALLY helps he’s been consistent for over 30 years.

It’s just he’s good at stating the facts but he just lacks the umph that Corbyn has of making people feel like they have skin in the game at an extremely high level and willing to say the rich are the bad guys who need to be taken down a notch as opposed to just stopping them from ransacking the country.

Imagine if Sanders outright said, ‘we need to share the wealth’ or ‘the poor and middle class deserve their share of the cake that was stolen from them by the rich.’ That’s because of how loaded the terms are in America, but imagine if we had someone willing to go that distance. And when the rich inevitably send their media goons to attack, the response is ‘I welcome the hate of the wealthy elites who are stealing your fair share, it shows how scared they are.’

2 Likes

And all the times the clintons were accused of murder you had nothing the say about that, but sanders stating a fact that lack of medical insurance will lead to some people death is all of a sudden a problem

6 Likes

Excuse me Senator Hatch but is this a giant load of crap in your pants or are you just glad to see Bernie?

Okay, you have much more familiarity with Corbyn than I do, and you make a good case.

Edited for spelling.

Well, it is really quite simple, what would this distinguished bag of shit call the additional 45000 people projected to die annually call this reality. Apply your own words for it Senator.Oh, and spare us the umbrage over the concept that your deeds will not be directly responsible for premature deaths and medical bankruptcies.We all know it is going to happen and so do you.

1 Like

You’re doing yeoman-like work in sabotaging the Democratic party by demanding that Democrats behave like Republicans.

4 Likes

Own it, Orrin, you and the rest of your genocidal compatriots.

1 Like

If only there were a word for taking willful action that causes the death of another human…

8 Likes

Selective memory. He is old enough to remember during Reagan’s administration people thrown off SSI and out of nursing homes and psychiatric clinics. Some died.

Again, really?

1 Like

Hey Orrin it doesn’t take a genius to realize your bill is going to kill people. There is no reason for Sanders to be politically correct, if you vote for TrumpCare you are a murderer.

6 Likes

Well, if its true, it is true.

2 Likes

Excuse me. Does your fierce centrist ideology really demand that Democrats behave like polite but passive pussies. Democrats need to fight hard to protect healthcare for poor people. They need to demand and achieve results.

4 Likes

Oh Orrin…you have turned into such a whiney little fk since Teddy died. He seems to have kept you from going full ahole during those years…

2 Likes

Orrin is so old now that whining is all he can do. The man is ancient. But I do agree he hasn’t been the same since Ted died.

But then nothing has been. hahaha

1 Like

Sadly, you can’t reason with the unreasonable even if they are Democrats.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available