Discussion: GOP Sen. Says Sanders Accuses O’Care Repeal Supporters Of Murder

You should learn to spell and pay attention.

2 Likes

I recognize those individual words but strung together like that they mean fuck all.

2 Likes

Is Maher God?

I didn’t vote for him.

1 Like

The fact you need to resort to grammar criticism is pretty telling that you have nothing of substance to counter with.

Nah. You have nothing of substance, dude. That’s the problem.

Following Maher like a lap dog, too.

Hmmmm.

What does Maher know that everyone else doesn’t? Does he have some super secret line to someone who knows everything?

2 Likes

Which is just you running to your bubble to ignore everyone else instead of facing the real world who might contradict your views.

Or are you going to tell me the Democrats are doing a smashing job right now and will win by just doing what they’re doing? That’s clearly worked so well for them in 2016.

Maher clearly is aware of things you aren’t, maybe you should listen to him on the subject instead of being flippant by creating a strawman that he’s omnipotent or has connections to someone who is omnipotent.

You’ve failed dramatically here tonight and no one here supports your nonsense.

Please go away.

2 Likes

You keep watching Maher, and see where that leads you.

No longer interested in what you have to say. As usual.

2 Likes

You keep pushing this assertion that if you listen to someone, you have to embrace all their views. That sort of obtuse world view explains why you’re so fearful of dissenting opinions. Because you might have to concede you’re wrong on something.

You still have yet to say how Bill Maher is wrong about how the Democrats need start fighting hard as opposed to the status quo.

1 Like

Alas, he will still be Senator when there’s nothing left of him but dust. They’ll just haul him to his desk in a bucket.

1 Like

No one, including me. I said they shouldn’t. You clearly believe they should.

I’m saying tell the truth—not the hyperbolic hair-on-fire bullshit you’re promoting.
Republican policies will cause people to die needlessly. That is a true statement.

It is not necessary to descend to the level of the GOP in order to win.

4 Likes

You don’t think dems are fighting hard enough, because you listen to Bill Maher.

Do you need news stories to calm your fears?

And, btw, Russia helped to steal the election for Trump, just in case you’re trying to deflect from that very real issue.

2 Likes

He doesn’t think Dems are fighting hard enough because they’re not doing exactly as he wants.

And once again, he’s hijacking the thread.

3 Likes

I have to admit that I rather enjoy Sen. Orrin Hatch guest appearances on the animated series Family Guy as the grim reeper. Not much of a stretch for the old death dealer, but it’s definitely hard to tell that he is acting.

First, you moved the goalposts going from lies to being hyperbole. So saying that Trump and the Republicans committed treason by conspiring with the Russians to attack the US is wrong to you because we still need ‘all the facts’ That’s why the democratic base isn’t being utilized to its fullest potential. That’s why people who would sit on the sideline have no reason to spring to action to defend the country. You need to realize that hate is a greater motivator than love. (Keele University proved that if you let loose a tirade of profanity, you become stronger.) In fact, that was the lynchpin to the Republican’s victory in Georgia. All they did was run Nancy Pelosi 24/7 with the same hyperbolic rhetoric you loath, and guess what? It got the Republican’s base out and they won. (It doesn’t help that the Democrats were stuck with a pitiful center right Democrat who ran the exact sort of campaign you demand. And lost.)

You clearly want to stick to your principles, but guess what, those principles aren’t going to win elections. Step aside and let people who want to win and save this country take over. If you want to take your vote and go home. That’s a necessary sacrifice.

You’re the one who derailed the thread by attacking me and moving the discussion to where it currently is. All my posts were in line with how Sanders and the democrats should double down on Hatch’s accusation instead of running away like they normally do and how a liberal in another country is doing things. This is all on you.

@chelsea530 a textbook false cause fallacy. Nice.

Compassionate genocide?

I didn’t see him demanding Democrats behave like Republicans. I thought he was rightly looking for a fight against Republicans.

He was right when he said.

You go for the jugular if you want to win. Anyone who thinks otherwise is sabotaging the Democratic Party

2 Likes

That might be the sadist defense of cowardice in the face of evil I have ever read. People who demand are the people who win. I would rather go down fighting for a place in the future than live the quiet life of a pathetic sheep who history has abandoned.

Whether liberal or centrist, you are a go along to get along sort of guy. Pathetic.

No jackass, the people with the most money win, and until you realize what had led to that, we’ll keep losing.

Citizens United being overturned had a chance last year. Now, not so much.

3 Likes

Another fierce defender of losing. You are going to abandon millions to make sure the safe Democratic gerrymandered seats remain safe. You have nothing to say because it is obvious you don’t have the gumption to do anything about Citizens United. You like it because it keeps elected centrist Democrats a minority safe their protected seats.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available