Discussion: GOP Sen. Says Sanders Accuses O’Care Repeal Supporters Of Murder

Yes Orrin, you’re a bloody-minded, sociopathic murderer who belongs in prison. Your whole way of thinking is criminal in intent and evil in substance. You have no understanding of what it was supposed to mean to be an American, let alone a decent human being. That goes for anyone who works for you. Your moral compasses are made of cardboard and plastic. You are soulless, horrific, corrupt, morally infantile creatures. What Joseph Conrad so aptly called “hollow”. You are harmful, shameful, absolutely wrong, and you should never have been born.

There, I said it.

10 Likes

Deliberate Action + Resulting Death = Killer.

I’m okay with calling them murderers.

11 Likes

The first time he heard it? More likely he forgot.

During the Fox interview, he said something about all the unmasking and then said to the interviewer she’d probably never heard the term before. Sigh.

4 Likes

the good senator has a memory loss or the onset of dementia. Republicans accused AFCA of death Panels. their exact words.
Republican have killed the truth like the third reich Natzis . who do they think they are God???

5 Likes

The one and only Mrs. Claypool!

2 Likes

Intentional mass killing of civilians in peacetime for political purposes? That would actually be a crime against humanity.

5 Likes

“GOP Sen. Says Sanders Accused O’Care Repeal Supporters Of Murder.”

And it’s bugging the crap out of them, so let’s continue doing it!

Orrin Hatch believes billionaires are Heavenly Father’s chosen from whom all blessings flow (that’s why their billionaires) so Orring believes any amount of taxation upon Heavenly Father’s chosen is too much.

Yank our health insurance and give the money to billionaires so they can stash more loot in their offshore accounts? Why of course that’s what Heavenly Father would want!

6 Likes

And so sorry we aren’t politely disagreeing with that plan.

May you have nightmares where you share the agony of every person who suffers due to your homicidal wealthcare plan.

8 Likes

The brief time when we were not accusing those we disagree with of murder was nice while it lasted.

Yes, it was. And then “those we disagree with” started to murder people…through greed and legislation…

Your disagreements with Obamacare were about money, not death.

5 Likes

So, Trumpcare will prematurely end the lives of tens of thousands of Americans.

Hatch lies when he claims that this is not premeditated murder.

But Hatch has to attack others who tell the truth about his murderous intentions.

4 Likes

While I do not see any actual proof, video or written, of this I do agree with the sentiment. If he passes his legislation while ignoring people who say they will die because of it it’s murder as far as I am concerned. My apologies for sensationalism and bombast but unfortunately it suits the situation.

wake up tell America RETROACTIVE RETROACTIVE. thats the big hurry they get a refund check ASAP. o0n this 2016 taxes. PIGS. Keeping it as quiet as they can. Imagine those 400 families rich families liking their chops. more money more money more money kids gonna die. so what. sub humans

Wait. I seem to recall the phrase “death panels.” Who started that?

5 Likes

So much winning…

Report: Trump may exit peace talks after 'tense' Kushner/Abbas meeting https://t.co/HcgtriqPA4 #ArabIsraeliConflict pic.twitter.com/lwdjyTM8zT

— The Jerusalem Post (@Jerusalem_Post) June 24, 2017
16 Likes

O my god don’t tell me Boy Wonder didn’t deliver!

ROFLMFAO!

15 Likes

Wait a minute, I thought Jared was the fixer.

7 Likes

Yeah, can you believe it? Who could possibly have predicted this?

14 Likes

Yes, doesn’t everyone remember the many times Orrin Hatch denounced those who claimed Obamacare included ‘death panels’?

5 Likes

I really don’t have time to start listing all of the names now - I have to go to Taos in the morning and I’d still be sitting here this time next week if I really started that list.

1 Like

Yet another #Trumpfail

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available