Discussion: GOP Sen. Says Sanders Accuses O’Care Repeal Supporters Of Murder

So much for Jared bringing peace to the middle east. Another of those promises that Trump made…

3 Likes

My guess is that Kushner wet himself when he saw all the big men in nice suits who looked like they could break him with their butt cheeks

5 Likes

Do you suppose this means that he won’t solve the opioid crisis, either?

Dayum!

10 Likes

I couldn’t list them either but the number is 65,844,610.

1 Like

The problem is he is so out of his depth. He is not Dennis Rodman and Abbas isn’t Kim Jong Un.

7 Likes

I think the looming crisis of keeping his own narrow ass out of jail will probably start to occupy more and more of his time. Pity. If only he’d had more opportunities in life to show what he could really do.

4 Likes

Who could have known that ME diplomacy was so complicated? Maybe if we had brought falafel plates?

10 Likes

O god I love that.

From your keyboard directly to the screens of the heavenly dogs!

2 Likes

Shouldn’t have opted for the cheap offbrand hummus.

1 Like

Good, Sanders should come out and say that Republicans want to murder 10s of millions of Americans with their Healthcare Repeal. In fact, that should be a talking point for the Democrats as a whole and they should do everything in their power to shut down the government from letting the Republicans get away with it. (The Republicans were much better at stymieing the Democrats when they had a much smaller majority, but the democrats don’t have the guts to do what the Republicans do.)

You go for the jugular if you want to win. Anyone who thinks otherwise is sabotaging the Democratic Party

6 Likes

WHOA THERE! how about the dozens of GOP congresspeople who declared that the ACA had “death panels”?

2 Likes

Sanders may have said that but Hillary’s tweet was short and sweet: The GOP is now the “death party.”

4 Likes

Nobody knew it. It’s like health insurance, one of those huge problems the complicatedness of which was never recognized by anyone until it was taken up by a mind of Trumpian capacity.

I can’t be the only person who thinks Jared’s headed for prison. He’s in this Russia thing as deep as any of them, and pulling crazy stunts that land you in jail is a family tradition. If he doesn’t go to jail it may be because they use him as a kind of oyster knife to pry Trump out of the White House.

13 Likes

O you’re not - I’ve thought so for a long time.

Odds were always in favor of his going to prison just cause his father did. It really runs in families.

4 Likes

it’s a start, but Democrats need to bring back Alan Grayson. (Another liberal that the centrists of the party sank.) ‘The Republican health plan is for you to not get sick, and if you do, die quickly.’

Hell the Democrats need to start being in talks with Jeremy Corbyn if they want to learn how to run a campaign and inspire people. Because Democrats were always terrible at messaging. The best they got right now is ‘our values are under attack’, Yeah, that’ll inspire people.

1 Like

If Hatch doesnt want to be an accomplice to this, and called out for being an accomplice, then he needs to oppose the Senate bill. It’s really pretty simple.

4 Likes

I didn’t see anywhere that SANDERS accused REPUBLICANS of 'MURDER
…however,appparently SENATOR HATCH is the only one who has connected the REP, PLAN with murder…I guess he knows what he is talking about???

6 Likes

Exactly. Sanders said it like it is.

1 Like

i’m in FLORIDA and I support ALAN GRAYSON… he is one of the few male democrats what has a full set of balls…

2 Likes

Yep, another case of GOP projection.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available