Discussion: GOP Sen. Says Sanders Accuses O’Care Repeal Supporters Of Murder

Shorter Hatch: “No panel, no death. Show me the panels in this bill or STFU.”

1 Like

“The brief time when we were not accusing those we disagree with of murder was nice while it lasted.”

Nice try, shithead, and by the way, fuck you. Yes, you and your pals actually are trying your best to become murderers, cut the crap and own it. What really was nice while it lasted, and it lasted until you and your despicable party of neo-Confederate traitors took over, was a government that at least part of the time worked to help people with incomes under a million dollars a year.

21 Likes

Take all that faux Christianity and shove it Senator Hatch. Giving the 1% a tax break over the lives of children, the elderly and disabled is Evil in all at’s sinister darkness. So go to Hell Senator!

10 Likes

i’m thinking there are some tricks that the modern GOP could teach to Hitler and Goebbels.
“Those MONSTERS are accusing us of conspiring to kill all the Jews. This is shocking behavior which is completely outside the pale. I hope all good Germans—and Jews—join me in condemning Herr Sanders”.

5 Likes

Of course, there’s a solution for the non compos mentis Senator from Utah. Don’t write up reverse-robin hood legislation, which purpose is to give tax cuts to the megawealthy, and present it as ‘reforming’ the healthcare system in the form of deep cuts to fund said wealth transfer to the rich. Simple. No?

6 Likes

Seriously, why aren’t all the Dems shrieking “THERE’S YOUR FUCKING DEATH PANELS!” right now?

16 Likes
27 Likes

Good on her!

Now we need others to chime in.

7 Likes

Pig Latin version:

iet-quay on the eath-day, ernie-bay!!

– enator-say ithead-shay

2 Likes

This. A thousand times, this.

2 Likes

Welcome to unregulated capitalism. It’s OK, though. All the unseemly deaths will be offset by the new crop of clean, beautiful minors we’re putting back to work.

7 Likes

HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF AN ONLY SLIGHTLY EXAGGERATED BY ME DESCRIPTION OF WHAT I’M ACTUALLY DOING

10 Likes

The brief time when we were not accusing those we disagree with of murder was nice while it lasted. https://t.co/qr1rzon1cg

— Senator Hatch Office (@senorrinhatch) June 23, 2017

The brief time when we had a President and Congress not trying to kill as many Americans as possible was nice while it lasted.

13 Likes

9 Likes

They seriously are already killing people - female people right here in Texas. I know I’ve said it and said it, but fuck the GOP with their fake umbrage. They are already murdering people right now.

11 Likes

Hatch should be ashamed of himself. More access to healthcare means less deaths. Less access means more deaths. This is an absolute fact.

8 Likes

RIP Alan Rickman, you are sorely missed.

6 Likes

But, you see, that was about the Clintons. Of course they can be accused of anything.

7 Likes

OT: Not sure where to put this but here it is. A hard look at what’s happened to the GOP. Purging the anti-expert and anti-intellectual wing will take a catastrophic defeat? Maybe.

3 Likes

O.T.

Trump finds out something for the first time - again. SMH, RME

“Well I just heard today for the first time that Obama knew about Russia a long time before the election, and he did nothing about it,” Trump said in an excerpt of his interview on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends” released Friday. “But nobody wants to talk about that.”
“The CIA gave him information on Russia a long time before they even – before the election,” Trump said. “And I hardly see it. It’s an amazing thing. To me, in other words, the question is, if he had the information, why didn’t he do something about it? He should have done something about it. But you don’t read that. It’s quite sad.”

The worst of both worlds: A crazy, mentally detached president and a legislative branch controlled by cunning, cruel and unpatriotic malefactors.

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available