Discussion: Elizabeth Warren Says She's 'Troubled' By Reports Of Obama's $400K Speaking Fee

Yes, I just don’t get that this is a big story. Is he supposed to speak for free?

2 Likes

Rationalization, I believe.

It just sat in my shed all winter is all. But I gassed it up and it started like a champ. One of the little markers of spring. Lawn all tidy now and first chicken grilling happening as we speak. : )

3 Likes

I know that seems like lot of money to us little folk, but in the rarefied world of A-list speakers and celebrities, it really isn’t.

I’m not the least bit troubled by it. Barack Obama has done more for progressive causes than any other ten Democrats put together. He’s out of it now and he deserves to earn some real money. And I strongly suspect he’ll continue to put in good service for our causes - maybe even more effective service if he’s richer.

4 Likes

Obama’s bad idea

1 Like

For a brief shining moment, I thought that said Benny Hill Ministries.

5 Likes

You keep using that word. I don’t it means what Sessions and Trump think it does.

This is nonsense. Obama is speaking in front of investment bankers who have helped destroy the American economy.

1 Like

Dems should stop taking money from Wall Street.

1 Like

This is nonsense, your attacking Obama for optics BS, which makes you look like a Russian troll… very bad optics from you.

6 Likes

Allow me to add my voice to the chorus of

“Senator Warren, I love you and you do great work, but about this… shut the fuck up”

I mean really how hard was it to say “This is a distraction from the current excesses and corruption of the current administration, which is of far graver concern to the health and continuation of our republic, than where and for how much a former president chooses to speak and is not worthy of a response.”

8 Likes

I"m not talking about them - I’m talking about Obama and his AG.

Why, yes! Black presidents and women candidates must be held to a far different standard than white penis’d ones. Seriously. There’s not dimes worth of difference between the far left and the far right.

6 Likes

Awesome. I smoked (Not in a bong, in a smoker. Stay with me, people) a whole chicken the weekend before last. The smell was heavenly.

6 Likes

Too tired to go on. I enjoyed today. Have a good night.
@littlegirlblue

2 Likes

Being hired by industry and paid enormously after leaving office after writing laws and regulations favorable to that industry is just legalized bribery. It is all part of the disgusting Washington revolving door. If anybody is ill-equipped to change our government so it serves the needs of everybody and not just the wealthy, it is the people who that cannot see that Obama and the Clintons are just more of the same corrupt system.

Obama could shoot somebody on 8th Avenue in New York, and you’d still be singing his praises.

1 Like

IOKIYAR invented and perfected by the far left.

3 Likes

Good night darcy.

Thanks for Local Hero - that was fun.

1 Like

What laws and what regulations and since when did the Executive write laws? Do you know anything about how this government works? Or did you get a quick course from your bosses?

You want to back up get real? This is all generalized Russian troll bullshit.

7 Likes

Thumbs up on that. And a razzberry to the Dictatorship of Virtue.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available