Discussion: At NRA Conference, Trump Bathes Audience In Conservative Shout-Outs

That’s what I mean,. they approve of him moving to Washington, or elsewhere.

2 Likes

One can only hope…

7 Likes

I think the petition got to 1.8 million. London has small streets. I think a colossally world-record humiliating protest is a given.

7 Likes

I really think that Darwin is going to handle this entire problem. I know it’s going to take a minute, but when I think of how many of these idiots get shot every day by their toddlers who got the gun out of Mommy’s purse, to their buddies all the way to themselves by accident. That doesn’t address all the shootings that are intentional, the daily domestic shootings and the suicides…

They are bound to wipe each other and themselves off the face of the earth eventually - like another 50 years? I just don’t know how many of us will be left after the carnage.

Of all the things that the GOP has rammed down the public’s throat, this gun fetish is wearing very thin with sane Americans.

4 Likes

Yes good point
Guns and gun nuts may be the Least of our worries

And they won’t have any inhibitions about slut-shaming former immigrant sex workers either—those bad Brits!

5 Likes

Don’t worry, Obama is STILL trying to take their guns away.

1 Like

He wants to ride in an open carriage down The Mall - one of the only wide thoroughfares, with room on each side for crowds.

8 Likes

Quick, someone get me the mini-Russian flag concession for the U.K.

5 Likes

Trumpycat, Trumpycat, where have you been?"
“I’ve been up to London to visit the Queen.”
“Trumpycat, Trumpycat, what did you there?”
“I grabbed some pussy under her chair”

Believe me, it was fabulous. They let you do it.

8 Likes

You sure the Queen won’t suddenly go on vacation?

1 Like

I"m sure she’d like to. Maybe one of the Corgis could get sick…

3 Likes

She’d be more subtle. She’s 91. She would come down with a last minute “illness.” So last minute that the trip couldn’t be postponed, but Charles and Camilla would stand in as last-minute hosts.

9 Likes

“At NRA Conference, Trump Tongue-Bathes Audience in Shout-Outs”

FIFY, Josh.

2 Likes

Actually, I read that one of the Corgis has urgently required foot surgery for the last 12 years, and the Queen can not put it off any longer. She will be in seclusion during the recovery period.

12 Likes

O snap! :joy:

2 Likes

I’m sure she’ll find some reason to go to Balmoral Castle. Spending an evening with Nicola Sturgeon would be more palatable.

2 Likes

Maybe trump, LaPierre, and Nugent can compare their military records at the conference (or at least compare the size of the yellow streaks down their backs).

2 Likes

Jamie Gilt was my favorite. Although I feel terrible for her son.

2 Likes

“You know, she’s running against someone who’s going to…destroy your health care…"

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available