Discussion: At NRA Conference, Trump Bathes Audience In Conservative Shout-Outs

3 Likes

The speech was celebratory, even triumphant, though it frequently veered abruptly away from the truth.

Nice one Matt.

24 Likes

ā€œThe eight-year assault on your Second Amendment freedoms has come to a crashing end ā€¦ā€

ā€œā€¦so we can focus on assaulting women, judges, refugees, voters, the news media, health care, the environment, Mexico, Canada, NATO, truth, judgment, common sense, and reality.ā€

28 Likes

Shouts out like this?

5 Likes

The speech was celebratory, even triumphant, though it frequently veered abruptly away from the truth.

Oh, aye, it were a wonderful speech; if you ignored the places where ā€˜e was talkinā€™.

12 Likes

"Trump bathes audience in goldenā€¦ "
no no no
ā€œreminiscesā€ is the word, definitely!

6 Likes

Limpdick addresses ammosexuals.

11 Likes

This will be his accomplishment for his first 100 days.

10 Likes

So Drumpf is going to protect the NRA.

Now, who is going to protect us FROM the NRA?

7 Likes

What I remember is that they took the pews out so they didnā€™t have to take out their garbage for an extra-special long time.

3 Likes

ā€œIt may be Pocahontas.ā€

Native American slurs are always a crowd-pleaser for a mob of gun-happy cowboy-wannbees.

41 Likes

And the next 1,000ā€¦

6 Likes

I seriously pray we survive this brainless narcissistā€™s administration.

I wish the MSM would play his entire speech with an opening line of: ā€œWe show this speech to you without further comment.ā€

8 Likes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Br4GGKDCcAAoZY_.jpg

ā€œHere. Watch this!ā€

7 Likes

How refreshing of Hair Furor to bathe in the shallowest end of the human(?) gene poolā€¦

6 Likes

I have the final numbers from the Obama years on the amount of guns, ammo and everything else related to guns that Obama and Hillary of course, took from the American people! These numbers will absolutely shock any responsible gun owner!
For 8 long years Obama was confiscating guns at a pace never seen in American history!
So hereā€™s the final numbers! It was really amazing that we didnā€™t have to restock the military with all brand new guns, after Obama left office!!

12 Likes

Fake news. Sad!

2 Likes

Boy if that ainā€™t it in a nutshell
WestWorld Redux

2 Likes

http://vpstestgunscom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/obama-gun-control-room-body.jpg

19 Likes

I thought that was his ā€œfucksā€ vault.

16 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available