Discussion: At NRA Conference, Trump Bathes Audience In Conservative Shout-Outs

13 Likes

I love animals. Thatā€™s why I like to kill 'em.

10 Likes

If only Donnie had thought about melting down all the guns Obama confiscated to generate all of the steel needed for the border wall.

There would probably be enough left over to build a couple of new aircraft carriers, as well.

Win-Win

7 Likes

Perfect
He did however fix it so crazy people canā€™t buy gunsā€¦
Oh waitā€¦
Trump fixed that .
Crazy people can buy guns again
ā€œWhoā€™s next?ā€

ā€¦find a mirror in your house and look in it and look in your eyes and say ā€˜this will never happen to me, this will never happen in my school, this will never happen in my community,ā€™ and see if you actually believe that. And if thereā€™s a shadow, the slightest shadow of doubt in what youā€™ve said? Think about what you can do to change that,ā€ Wheeler said. ā€œIt is going to happen again. Itā€™s going to happen again. Every time, itā€™s somebody elseā€™s school, itā€™s somebody elseā€™s community, itā€™s somebody elseā€™s town. Until one day, you wake up and itā€™s not.ā€

6 Likes

Thereā€™s space for both.

6 Likes

Iā€™m going to save this article. It will help my diet. Every time I want to eat something I shouldnā€™t, Iā€™ll pull it out and it will put me off my feed.

7 Likes

It just keeps getting better and better in Drumpfmurikaā€¦

A Joe Arpaio ā€œof colorā€, gun-nut who allows inmates in his custody to die, and has Russian tiesā€¦

White House eyeing Clarke for Homeland Security post

4 Likes

OT, but hereā€™s an article about Marine le Pen and the scum in her circle.
Should also help with the diet.

5 Likes

I saw that. I thought an article on Holocaust deniers would be more tastefulā€¦

5 Likes

ā€œAnd itā€™s been a tough fight against those who would go so far as to ban private gun ownership entirely.ā€

Yes, that mythical legislation and movement that sleeps with the unicorns. Itā€™s coming.

6 Likes

Shorter, dude: he lied.

I think we should all take turns coming up with alternative ways the press can simply say, he lied.

5 Likes

Colored people in Milwaukee overwhelmingly approve.

1 Like

Trump needs praise. He needs affirmation. He needs people to worship him, thus his visit to the NRA where he can relive the success of his campaign rallies. Heā€™s certainly not going to get much praise based upon his governing skills and legislative accomplishments.

7 Likes

I for one think it only counts if they can all be armed. Itā€™s just fair.

1 Like

This is the Friday attempt at bettering the weekly ratings of ā€œPresidential Apprentice.ā€ No more, no less. All sound and fury, signifying nothing.

4 Likes

Iā€™m three miles from the horseshit, but we have a westerly breeze in Atlanta. The stench is horrendous.

4 Likes

The survey by Public Policy Polling found that only 31% of Milwaukee County voters approved of the job Clarke is doing while 62% disapproved. Nearly two-thirds of local voters told the pollster that they believed he has had a negative impact on Milwaukee Countyā€™s image nationally.

The sheriff runs as a Democrat but aligns with, raises money for and backs Republicans.

Clarke, who is African-American, did poorly among both white and black voters. A third of white voters in Milwaukee County approved of the job the sheriff is doing. But his approval rating stands at only 22% among black voters in Milwaukee County.

1 Like

Which makes me wonder why, in Dogā€™s name, Trump is so set on going to London. The protests will be record-breaking and British crowds arenā€™t known for politeness when a despised politician appears in public. Heā€™ll probably claim the crowds were booing the Queen and he "protected " her.

4 Likes

Crazy people can buy guns. Trump has nukes. Iā€™m sure you can see the symmetry.

2 Likes

If the NRA was not so racist and ideologically rigid, they could be making a killing right now, selling guns to liberals and minorities.

ā€œJefferson Beauregard Sessions, is going to take away your right to vote, thatā€™s what the 2nd Amendment is all about!!ā€

ā€œThe Jack Booted thugs at ICE are coming to deport your parentsā€

ā€œTom Price is about to raid your PP clinicā€

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available