With Millions In Donations, Celebrity MAGA ‘Sponsors’ Bankrolled 97% Of Arizona Audit | Talking Points Memo

That toxic mold is spreading across the entire country.

I suggest Dems demand an audit of Al Gore’s victory loss in 2000. Reveal the Steal!

10 Likes

I’m kind of surprised that desert Bull Connor Arpaio hasn’t jumped in to uh, provide security. Or maybe even he’s just tired of the entire thing.

4 Likes

The Arizona Republic’s Jenn Fifield noted an error in the release: the individual contributions listed add up to $5,661,514.43, or $50,000 short of the stated sum.)

Auditors who can’t do arithmetic.

16 Likes

Has the guy in the image been indicted yet???
@tena

8 Likes

You expected better? 2 +2 =4 is difficult for these folks.

4 Likes

I have a feeling that very soon, the big top is going to be coming down on the big loser.

8 Likes

It has been far too long a wait already.
And if prosecutors fuck around much longer the statute of limitations will kick in…

Meanwhile there are still hundreds of children STILL separated from their real parents many of whom were deported, and those kids are lost in our bureaucracy. And it’s on trump. I haven’t forgotten him ripping families apart just to satisfy his lust for sadism as a deterrent so other refugee families won’t risk coming here.

13 Likes

The Arizona Republic’s Jenn Fifield noted an error in the release: the individual contributions listed add up to $5,661,514.43, or $50,000 short of the stated sum.

Well, they’re only auditors, so what do you expect. Um, er, wait a minute…

9 Likes

True, but I wouldn’t worry about the statute of limitations. I’m sure the T**** Crime Family is still crime-ing every day. Plenty to convict / incarcerate on.

11 Likes

“Oh, what a stealing!”

13 Likes

Let’s us get on with it then. daylight’s a wastin’.

6 Likes

What all the money was spent on is I believe more important then who gave them the money to spend.

That is I want to see, and as an expert in both Government contract law and accounting it is certainly a requirement that Cyber Ninjas keep a detailed record to include all wages/payroll and vendor expenses, overhead and even profit or fee.

More than who gave them the money, how they are spending the money and accounting/justifying the money Cyber Ninjas is charging, to a lawyer and CPA who spent 15 years auditing, writing, enforcing provisions and prosecuting fraud, I really would love to review the how all this money is being spent, or pocketed, by Cyber Ninjas.

For the big named celebrity MAGA “sponsors” raising the money much of it through online donations, it may just be enough that the story stays in the news and keeps those that want to believe the big lie motivated. But to those making the online donations, it may make a difference learning where there donations are really going.

10 Likes

I’ve sent another email to Dish asking why they carry One America News Network.

5 Likes

“The abuse of buying and selling votes crept in and money began to play an important part in determining elections. Later on, this process of corruption spread to the law courts. And then to the army, and finally the Republic was subjected to the rule of emperors” ~ Plutarch

We’re fine with that.

--The Roberts Court
10 Likes

Too obvious?

13 Likes

'Those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it." Churchill

“History may not repeat itself but it often rhymes.” Mark Twain

4 Likes

(((snicker)))
Thee hopes for far far too much, je pense.

2 Likes

Answer: money

5 Likes

When you’re a celebrity they let you do it.

7 Likes

I saw that Jared is going to form an investment company. I hope it has at least one undercover agent from each of the FBI, CIA, and NSA among the staff, so when he starts trading and selling secrets he can be nailed. Hard.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available