Wisconsin Republicans’ Election Investigator Threatens To Jail Mayors Of Green Bay, Madison | Talking Points Memo

Funny because he’s their biggest fucking asset.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the Waukesha County Sheriff to take trips to Brown and Dane Counties so he can be told he has no f’ing authority there and stop wasting everyone’s time.

7 Likes

. . . Jennifer Crumbley also posted about the gun on social media . . .

I remember when the Moar Gunz crowd was all (irony insertion) up in arms about how gun registration would result in the gubmint having a list of gun owners, but they trumpet their new deathstick on the interwebs?

16 Likes

The point being that yes there was a mistake in entering the info, but the officer didn’t put two and two together when confronted with a mini van and not a motorcycle, and a plate that was in state and not out of state.

9 Likes

Gun laws are far too loose in many states.

10 Likes

Well if Chevron can jail Mr. Donzinger…

2 Likes

DOJ: derp dee poo, whaddya gonna do…I never understood why the Rittenhouse case wasn’t federal.

3 Likes

Who? I musta missed that.

1 Like

Wisconsin continues down the path of a failed Eastern European authoritarian state. Maybe Hungary? Anyone seen Gorka lately?

20 Likes

Wrong. Just an incomplete sentence.

It should be followed up with “monied interests”

9 Likes

Are the cops paying for all these incidents or the residents of Aurora? Rhetorical, but illuminating.

Maybe they like having higher taxes and being treated like cattle.

14 Likes

Every time I stop and read a story like this one I hear the sound of marching boots in my imagination. wish I was kidding.

13 Likes

Even if the feds only went after the gun charges.

He would been easily found guilty and that would have been helpful for the murder prosecution

5 Likes

Donzinger spent 25 years successfully suing Chevron for pollution in Ecuador. He was rewarded for his efforts with a 6 month jail sentence in the US stemming from harassment by Chevron.
We have the best legal system that money can buy.

21 Likes

Fascism is already here.

Did I mention…

8 Likes

Steven Donzinger could not be reached for comment.

3 Likes

Are you in Florida?.. if so the goosestepping you are hearing may not be your imagination

8 Likes

Arizona - almost as bad.

4 Likes

If you’d like to read a more in-depth article, including the fact that at least one of the mayor’s suits includes a request for sanctions. By the way, the mayors had previously agreed to meet with him, but said it needed to be public.

17 Likes

Could Roger Stone, Alex Jones, Katrina Pierson, Kayleigh McEnany, Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon, Mark Meadows, Rudy Giuliani, Jeffrey Clark, and Jason Miller be reached for comment?

(Asking for a January 6 Committee member.)

34 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available