Wisconsin Republicans’ Election Investigator Threatens To Jail Mayors Of Green Bay, Madison | Talking Points Memo

Before the 2010 gerrymander and Scott Walker’s election, Wisconsin was a fairly blue state.

48 Likes

This guys really puts the ‘special’ in special counsel.

5 Likes

Phew! What is that stench, Sonya?

7 Likes

No more Brats might help!

2 Likes

I hope that if he persists in this, he appears before a judge who understands the law. My expectation is that such a judge would find this motion frivolous and without merit, and would sanction this fool. My Christmas wish is that this fool persists after the judge sanctions him and is then held in contempt and sentenced to custody–because he would be reduced to a weeping mess within hours of being confined to the custody he is trying to impose on others.

37 Likes

Gobblerman needs to be put on an involuntary mental health hold. The guy is effing bonkers.

9 Likes

Cheesy fucks…

3 Likes

OT, but if you live in Aurora, CO it must take a helluva lot of courage just to leave the house. Dangerous police snafus seem to make the national news at least once a weak

27 Likes

The comments at WaPo are pretty much in favor of finding these parents guilty, but of course, we have a few morons crying foul. I guess the press conference by the Oakland County DA was very critical of the parents’ actions here.
Again, I’m appalled at how lenient Michigan’s gun laws are. I had no idea.

16 Likes

And I thought I was alone
No more fucks to give for this white trash
We’re headed for Fascism and no one seems to care
Republicans don’t want people to vote
Plain and simple

17 Likes

In Idaho it’s illegal not to leave armed weapons lying about the house.

10 Likes

This guy is clearly a nutcase. How in the world did he get to be on the supreme court there? Oh yeah, I just need to look at the federal level to see how that works.

12 Likes

Bad news for D’s

47 Likes

A f*cking formerly elected person to sit in the WI Supreme Court and this is how he acts?
I’m also detecting a whiff a anti-Semitism wafting from Gableman’s line of enquiry.

16 Likes

Wisconsin is a lovely purple state gerrymandered into submission by the Rethuglican Party. It has a Democratic governor and one very liberal senator. It also has strongly liberal areas. It’s not West Virginia but it does have even more fanatic Rumpsters.

26 Likes

Is (((Zuckerberg))) the new (((Soros?)))

11 Likes

Lara Logan will issue a fatwa against this Dem tonight on her program.

15 Likes

Merrick Garland is too busy looking “institutional” to actually do anything.

16 Likes

Gableman has the countenance and curse of Alex Jones.

2 Likes

Yep. Like ACA, BIF stole all the political capital for the administration.

Voting fixes go nowhere now that we are in an election year. Gerrymandering will hold. Nothing will get done 2023/2024. A SC Justice will die, repubs and Manch will hold the seat for whatever Republican that gets put up run, get less votes but ascend to the presidency anyway.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available