Why Trump’s Mob Incitement Can’t Be Separated From Has Larger Effort To Steal An Election | Talking Points Memo

It’s my opinion that Pence is a coward.
And as for the “…protect our country and our Constitution” I believe trump meant nothing more than…

PROTECT ME

2 Likes

Have you seen ANYTHING that she has done that shows smarts?

Because I certainly haven’t.

Given that his twitter has been cut off, the only “people” he’s talking to are Stephen Miller and that scary orange thing he confronts every morning in the bathroom mirror.

2 Likes

And outworked him. Oh, and the majority of Americans, by any method of measure, didn’t want him to continue as President. And that’s 100% on Trump. This is the part Trump and the rest of the Rs completely, conveniently, ignore.

1 Like

Good reminder. Remember his comments about needing his comments about needing Barrett on the Court to address (“help with”? not sure exact verbiage; I’m sure there are multiple examples) all the election litigation. Before there was any need for litigation.

1 Like

Which says a lot about Pence’s lack of character and the dirty deeds he’s done.

1 Like

I skipped to the bottom.
Can’t be separated?
His whole campaign was a farce and a crime. He got in by traitoring with our longest held enemy, Russia. He was a criming lieutenant of Putins the whole time before he began looting and stealing whatever he could. His actual political agenda ended within months, and his personal agenda took over completely. His Rubes say, as sometimes their only defense, HE DID MORE FOR US THAN ANY …blah blah blah…HE WORKED HARDER FOR US…HE GAVE UP SO MUCH SO THAT WE…
Other than abusing and using those rubes, he never gave them any thought. Yet listen to them.

The whole thing has been a crime spree. Hard to say it got worse and worse when it started with Treason. But it did. I haven’t heard any pundits talking about Russia and the original sin, and barely anything about impeachment #1.

1 Like

Sigh… I wish there was a different meme. Most of us squids are okay dudes.

Pence is Beni to Trump’s Imhotep.

1 Like

Trump’s action demands a lot more than resignation. It demands actual removal, blocking of ability to ever run again, AND indictment in the federal legal system. No pardons, preemptive or otherwise, no clemency, nothing. It has to be clearly demonstrated that this is unacceptable and there will be punishment, real punishment, not suspended sentences or plea bargains. There will be closure.

“Doggone it, Vlad told me this worked for them at the Winter Palace!”

We’ll see.

I would suggest that in the piper payment you are referring, that you are already forgetting the multiple felonies committed on the GA phone call, and instead are focusing on the infractions related specifically to 1/6.

Because most have. And by most I mean all of the MSM, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo, etc. That phone call has disappeared from their collective memories.

3 Likes

I started to read that, but the length combined with the unorthodox punctuation made it too much work, so I skipped the rest after about two lines.

Nope. Not at all forgotten. And I’m confident that, although it’s no longer on the front pages of the media, DoJ and the GA AG are still looking very closely at it.

In this guy’s case, I think insanity is his most plausible defense.

No one in the EU would meet with him.

What fool, no matter HOW greedy for notoriety is going to work for Trump??? He is stiffing Rudy on legal fees now. Why would anyone trust this grifter to honor any contract?

I’m not sure that’s true of an impeachment conviction, however…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available