Why On Earth Are Some MAGA Republicans Wearing AR-15 Pins?

I’m basing my theory on that Bill Hicks bit about all the people hoping Jesus comes back while wearing crosses around their necks. They’re wearing rifles in hopes that JFK or JFK Jr will come back…

5 Likes

Two guesses:

1. Just more"Come And Take It" bling.

2. Killer Kyle is being sued … finally.

9 Likes

the spot where members of Congress traditionally wear the American flag or congressional seal pins.

They are signaling that they are non-Christian.

Not even animals kill their own.

In America, hundreds of people kill hundreds of humans every day. Government fights for that right, and spends considerable taxpayer dollars to support it.

In America, for Republicans, religious values are words. Not deeds.

11 Likes

I don’t think this premise is outrageous wishful thinking.

I think he was in it for the grift in 2016 and didn’t expect to win. (Paging Mr Barnum)

He is still in for the grift, running mainly for the fund raising opportunities.

It will give him a chance to punish the GQP for not being loyal enough AND be able to say “you would have won with ME”

Personally I would love the schadenfreude of watching the GQP wailing and rending of cloth over their demise as just desserts for not stopping TMFWWBN when they should have.

11 Likes

The day JFK was killed was one of the saddest days of my life, and I suspect you weren’t around or you wouldn’t see it a joke. We watched it live on TV while he was in a limo going through Dallas.

JFK Jr. died while piloting a plane so what’s that got to do with weaponry? If you have answers let us in on them.

5 Likes

By the way, Negative 45 and his bleach drinkers still hanging around in Dallas waiting for JFK and JFK Jr to reappear?

2 Likes

The GOOPs built the monster and now he’s running amok among the town’s folk. Mary Shelley saw this coming.

12 Likes

They think we’re like them! How cute they think we’re one of them!

2 Likes

Every rendition I’ve seen of Frankenstein’s monster is more appealing than the Mango Menace.

7 Likes

OT: Going to the Herbst tonite for a Midori violin performance. Willing to pay to be closer to the venue and don’t plan to wander too far from Van Ness. Am I taking my life in my hands?

2 Likes

I do too. I think it will only catch on, though, if liberals promote it.

It requires too much explanation, starting with “Wha?” and ending with either “Oh” or “You’re Stupid” …lol

They are good at labeling, but they’ve got a lot of them out there. I’m still trying to understand their “woke” talk.

3 Likes

Wot the fuckety fuck are you talking about?

1 Like

The pin is about sponsoring a gun bill and has nothing to do with whatever blueanon conspiracy theories are being floated on Capitol Hill,” Rep. Luna told TPM through her spokesperson Edie Heipel.

What’s in the bill?

9 Likes

You forgot the Uber projection going all the way back to the 90s: The L Word!

6 Likes

In any reasonable world, asking why someone is making a political statement with their style is not an unreasonable question, is not harassment, and is kind of the actual point. You wear a pin so people ask you about it!

18 Likes

If the Fascist Party rejects his candidacy, then he’s going third party. That lets him burn down the “non-believers” and keeps the campaign donation grift going.

That money from the rubes is the easiest legal money that he’s ever been able to collect in his life.

21 Likes

Don’t wander too far afield. There’ll be lots of people coming in so I presume you’ll just be one (or two) among many. The worst kinds of incidents usually happen on empty streets and Van Ness is fairly well lit if I recall. Nice venue, feels cozy.

3 Likes

That’s a horseshoe term

He shows us again and again he doesn’t care about politics, it’s all one big ego trip for him, and if he ruins the repubs he won’t care. They lost their soul when they turned the party over to him because he brought a lot of crazies with him and that crazy extends to the monster who attacked Mr. Pelosi.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available