Why On Earth Are Some MAGA Republicans Wearing AR-15 Pins?

Over the past couple of days, some MAGA Republicans were spotted on Capitol Hill going about their business wearing AR-15 pins on their lapels, in the spot where members of Congress traditionally wear the American flag or congressional seal pins. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1447068

‘Bluanon’??? How cute. So now if you are FOR gun control or any other disagreement with these ‘people’ you are a conspiracy group?

58 Likes

And these idiots don’t realize that “the Left” didn’t give QANON it’s name, the crazy bastards adopted it themselves.

55 Likes

Why On Earth Are Some MAGA Republicans Wearing AR-15 Pins?

“I’m a fascist and this is what I want to do to our domestic enemies.”

51 Likes

Ammosexuals showing their love and wishing their innards will be shredded by the bullets in one of these weapons.

In the better news department, there’s this. Hunter’s gone on the offensive about the laptop follies.

44 Likes

Easy. They are pro gun, pro murder and pro crime.

33 Likes

Wait! So are these freaks confessing in a roundabout way that QAnon is a conspiracy?

I’m so confused

49 Likes

They also have a lot of thoughts and prayers stored up and want to share them with victims but since they’ll mostly be dead won’t hear them.

16 Likes

You’re not the one who is confused.

27 Likes

This makes me think the pin should be more stylized to represent the phallus it’s replacing.

20 Likes

Of course Santos is wearing one. He will align himself with any R nut job in the house to try to prevent them from voting to expel him after he is dragged off in a new set of bracelets courtesy of the DOJ.

27 Likes

What part of deplorable do we fail to understand yet.

If anyone in real life gives that both sides are the same nonsense (usually to justify some ratfucking trip to the ballot box)
I will lose my sh!t

25 Likes

Or, nut jobs of a feather flock together.

6 Likes

Any of those folks talk about the Tree Of Liberty needing more blood?

12 Likes

So this instead of the flag pin? In other words …

15 Likes

Because the GOP, like the NRA, is now a full-on death cult.

44 Likes

Nope, in addition to. They are competing with mid level restaurant waitresses for “flair”.

15 Likes

The perfect pin for GOP thugs and murderers

9 Likes

“The pin is about sponsoring a gun bill and has nothing to do with whatever blueanon conspiracy theories…"

These idiots don’t even know what gun bill they are sponsoring, but think a pin denoting a weapon of mass murder is cute. Just like their broader RNC platform (nonexistent).

Why not wear a pin of a nuclear mushroom cloud? Their favorite God-president wanted to use nukes against Iran, N Korea, and hurricanes.

33 Likes

Waiting for some of them to take the pins off their lapels and pretend to shoot them at the libs on the House floor.

“Bang, bang, I gotcha. You’re dead. Fall down.”

MAGA maturity.

19 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available