Who Kissed the Ring At the Trump Trial?

Bleach blonde bad built butch body wasn’t invited to the suckfest. Here she is at DCA headed back to yahooland today.

1 Like

In case the homage wasn’t already clear:

7 Likes

I wish I’d written that. Perfect.

1 Like

I’d like to see each of these people being held to account for wasting time and money that should be spent representing their constituents, rather than kissing up to a private individual.

11 Likes

A tad too Wannsee for my tastes …

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-B01718,Ausstellung__Planung_und_Aufbau_im_Osten

13 Likes

Too bad the process-servers weren’t prepared for this. They would have been the proverbial low-hanging fruit, all drooping from the same poisonous tree.

2 Likes

Fact is they drank grape flavored Flavor Aid.

download

Cheers!

3 Likes

Who paid their travel expenses?

@serendipitoussomnambulist Why am I reminded of salmon making their fall migration? Must have to do with swimming against the current.

7 Likes

Quick article summary: “mushroomed” … “gag”.

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2024 GOP!

3 Likes

Tar and feather ‘em. Ride em out of town on a rail. Draw and quarter them.

3 Likes

What’s somewhat consoling is that I am sure every single one of these ring-kissers hates his guts.

5 Likes

Arrrrr. Make 'em walk the plank. Drive 'em out of Dodge. Hang 'em from the highest tree.

6 Likes

This is fun. Put up by George Conway.

18 Likes

How many takes were needed to catch Lauren Bobert without a dick in her hand?

Show of force and an attempt to intimidate both Cohen and the jury.

These people served another apparent purpose: a show of force.

2 Likes

Came here to say the exact same thing, but slower than you.

Truly, the snark is strong with the TPM crew, in all the best ways.

8 Likes

Reminds me of, if memory serves, the first Gotti trial. I think it was a female prosecutor. The courtroom had ten or so Gotti goons talking loud enough among themselves, making wise, disrupting the prosecutor whenever they could. And the judge let them get away with it. It was your classic travesty and the first time I ever felt sorry for a lawyer.

“Teflon Don” was the way the Daily News put it. I wondered if Judge Merchan remembered that time when stooge Costello, as a Trump character witness, tried to trash him.

That’s the way I remember it - w/o Google.

6 Likes

I honestly think this bunch of Maggots would actually drink the Flavor Ade if the Orange Criminal asked them to. I cannot think, for the life of me, how supposedly grown men get to be such pussies.

2 Likes

Rather put them in stocks in DC in front of the Capitol so we can throw rotten fruit/vegetables (and other noxious things) at them. Think how satisfying that would be,

Where is everybody today??

1 Like

A veritable Basket of Deplorables.

4 Likes