Who Kissed the Ring At the Trump Trial?

Dozens of Republican political figures, ranging from the Speaker of the House to little-known state attorneys general, came to touch the hem at Donald Trump’s Manhattan criminal trial.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1490500

They were kissing his ring, alright. His anorectal ring.

22 Likes

Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Several alternate translations exist, but all boil down to knowing who people really are by their deeds. We already knew who these enemies of democracy were, but now that they’re putting it front and center, all doubt is gone.

17 Likes

Pass the koolaid!!!

11 Likes

So many people so eager to uglify their souls and become lackeys to evil. An old story I suppose.

12 Likes

Today we learned the TDIFFG has Bathmophobia and we are also discovering that many in his orbit have Scopophobia

5 Likes

Can the same congress critters and reactionary state officials spend some nights in jail with tfg, to show their support, after he’s sentenced in one of Jack Smith’s trials?

10 Likes

While we continue to learn absolutely none of them suffer from stultophobia.

@bcgister

22 Likes

“In the name of respecting the reality, keep the flatterers out of your life!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan

11 Likes

Trump consigliere Boris Epshteyn coordinated the seating, rearranging those who came to show their support in the rows behind the President.

Josh, Josh, was Biden in the courtroom?

28 Likes

They were behind him because it was the Pink Wrinkly Ring they were all kissing.

(“Pucker up, fellas!”)

19 Likes

Your mind fearlessly went where no mind should go.

7 Likes

“accent-haver Sebastian Gorka”

hahahahahaha - that made me laugh out loud! Very funny stuff.

17 Likes

And as the trial progressed, Trump’s retinue mushroomed

I see what you did there (and so does Stormy).

20 Likes

As someone semi-famous once said, “I really don’t care, do U?”

ETA: IOW, at this point, I wouldn’t vote for a Republican whether they kissed the snotty ring of that ferret-wearing shitgibbon or not so it’s kind of moot, eh; he is the party and they are all urine-soaked in the same barrel of rotting offal.

8 Likes

I don’t think any observant or thinking person expects a Trump presidency to be anything but a disaster. His last 4 years resulted in “worst president” assessment. That one was fueled with ego and fantasy. The next one will be all about vengeance, revenge and rewarding the worst America has to offer.

So not let forget, perhaps keep a record, of all those that promoted this wretched person. Swore by him and worshiped him. They need to go down too if there’s enough America left to benefit from that.

17 Likes

ferdinand-victor-euge-ne-delacroix-french-the-death-of-sardanapalus-google-art-project

11 Likes

A balloon-knot serenade.

3 Likes

From your lips to Google Image search.

Sweet.

4 Likes

Kissing the ring is not enough for Skanky. To count as true loyalist, one must be willing to embed in that stench-ridden, saggy rear. Only Lindsey and Jordan have made it past the sodden diaper into the deeper recesses. Nikki is trying but is not strong enough to make it to the loose turnstile-sphincter.

6 Likes