What To Make Of The Supreme Court Taking Trump’s Immunity Case?

Ah well, I knew something like 600 was needed. Thanks.

1 Like

Have we’ve given Alcatraz a look? I know it’s run by the NPS now, but they could sign it over for a decade or two. It would be an interesting setting to confine a Republican ex-POTUS on an island in San Francisco Bay.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that info on McConnell. I think the sentence above describes the modern Republican Party. And here we all thought it was conservative. It’s nothing.

Like Trump. h/t: E Jean Carroll

2 Likes

Never said anything of the sort. They are not afraid or scared. They are eternal pessimists who never have anything positive to say to anyone about anything happening in this country. As I’ve posted before, they WANT the apocalypse to happen so they can berate anyone who didn’t buy into their “truth”. And to laugh in everyone’s face and say they were right and everyone who didn’t listen to them was wrong. We don’t need that negativity here.

Thanks. So he’s apparently all in on DT’s border security cosplay.

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, the Border Patrol union backed the bill and complained that the House didn’t follow through.

2 Likes

This story does not put enough blame on Florida’s “surgeon general.” In addition to the measles outbreak, there’s a meningitis outbreak as well.

7 Likes

Plus the fact his daughters won’t have anything to do with him says a lot, too.

1 Like

The Guardian’s choice of contrasting images is not subtle at all.

10 Likes

Viral meningitis can be a complication of measles.

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom/complications-of-measles-can-include-hepatitis-appendicitis-and-viral-meningitis-doctors-warn/#:~:text=Complications%20of%20measles%20can%20include,viral%20meningitis%2C%20doctors%20warn%20|%20BMJ

https://www.cdc.gov/meningitis/viral.html

Other viruses that can cause meningitis are

4 Likes

Yes, as always, keep a grain of salt handy.

And I am not suggesting that they are concerned about their perceived legitimacy out of a sense of integrity; rather, their concern is out of self-interest.

1 Like

Maggie Haberman: Byeden appears at remote location, brave trump stares down would-be illegals right across the fenceline with guv Hotwheels in tow

3 Likes

Some news:

Is it surprising:
His post-government career also included time as a special adviser to the commander of the US Southern Command and more recently as a tough-talking Donald Trump supporter and Cuba hardliner, a persona that friends and prosecutors say Rocha adopted to hide his true allegiances.
Outings to Mar-a-Lago, perhaps?
3 Likes

Both of my children were required to get meningitis vaccinations prior to going to college. The CDC now recommends the initial dose at 11 and a booster at 16.

2 Likes

Another trump loving traitor, seems to be a lot of those.

2 Likes

Or, you know, simply “neutralize” him when he shows up at the White House… :smirk:

2 Likes

As in, doing everything the guys do, only twice as good, backwards in high heels?

2 Likes

This case is in a different area and doesn’t appear to be connected to the measles outbreak - this time. Florida has repeated outbreaks of meningitis, however the majority of the fatalities are gay or bisexual males. I suspect that might affect some people’s perception of the need for the vaccine for their child.

1 Like

If someone shot up a classroom full of kids and the final penalty was the loss of all their money in the bank has justice been achieved?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available