WH: Schiff’s ‘Price’ With Voters | Talking Points Memo

Grisham thinks “he means he hasn’t yet paid the price with the voters.”

I’m willing to make a little wager with Ms DUI Queen …

I’ll bet Schiff wins by a bigger percentage margin in 2020 than in 2018. You win, I’ll get you a case of your favorite beverage (or mix-and-match). I win, you STFU for the rest of his so-called presidency (including on FOX).

6 Likes

I’d love to see a mafia boss try that in court.

Your Honor, I did break the witness’s leg, but you have to understand -I was merely counterpunching when he wouldn’t give me ten percent of his revenues.

We all know by now, when they say “counterpunching”, they mean he’s engaging in threats and intimidatory behavior.

12 Likes

Okay. Then if I take him at his word; no meanings, nothing beyond the text; he threatened Schiff. Case closed. Fin. Finito.

10 Likes

Taking him at his word is certainly easier than trying to Trumpsplain his words.

Of course, some of his words don’t exist in the English language, and often - when strung together in groups of 3 or more - make absolutely no sense at all.

4 Likes

Dean Baquet and other exec. editors would be good with this. That’s why Grisham is emboldened to make these kinds of relativist excuses.

3 Likes

This WH "correction=the original Trump tweet went down negatively with voters.

And most of the time, when the judge says “strike that”, the people have already heard what is “stricken”.

And “the people” in this case means billions.

7 Likes

FTW…

4 Likes

OT

Meanwhile, Rudy Ghouliani phones home.

03%20AM

6 Likes

"Trump is a weak man’s idea of a strong man." – George Will

8 Likes

His ignorance and insanity are going to kill and sicken many of us, including children. He’s a murderer by proxy and a human disease vector.

11 Likes

OT and so SAD.

Kobe Bryant Dead at 41, Killed in Helicopter Crash

7 Likes

OT: Kobe Bryant reportedly died in a helicopter crash. I can’t believe it. Just shocked.

6 Likes

Baghdad Steph has a ring to it.

“People put meanings behind what he said. The President speaks in a very unique way, he’s a counter-puncher, he’s saying what it’s on his mind.”

Whether he wants to or not. But dementia will do that.

“I haven’t talked to him about it yet,” but that she thinks “he means he hasn’t yet paid the price with the voters.”

But she can sense what he meant. She is the Betazoid of the Trump administration. This ripping off of Star Trek is getting out of hand.

7 Likes

Unless his tweet referred to overall (that’s doubtful), I wish Trump the best of luck, if he’s determined to get involved in a (checks notes) D+23 district race.

9 Likes

“Just shocked”

What? He didn’t invite MBS?

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure the Sikorsky S-76 is the same model as Trump’s helicopter.

2 Likes

Didn’t I say they would spin this as to how they would spin this to his advantage?

I’m sure Schiff is calling off his security detail as we speak.

Not.

4 Likes

Grisham’s explanation that Schiff would pay a price with voters makes little sense as he’s in a district rated “safely Democratic” and won the last time around with 78% of the votes. Perhaps she should try again? Or, better yet, not. Because the truth is a foreign concept to them.

13 Likes

The banality of evil?

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available