We've Been Calling Them Weirdos For A While

Yes, and that’s the fair part.

11 Likes

Love it – “Mr. Anytime, anywhere, anyplace…” Nice shade, KH!
:heart:

ETA: @generalsternwood beat me to it – :pray:t3:

18 Likes

Rebuilding my mailbox after it was hit by the plow in the only decent snowfall we had in late winter.

It’s a bit of a crucifix with a half lap joint in the 4x4 and I have to build a new crosspiece. The main stake is OK. So damn hot and humid by 8-9am I have painted but not sure it will dry.

13 Likes

There is no defensible upside to her agreeing to his terms. The best defense in this case is to go on the offense. Trump agreed to the ABC event, is chickening out and trying to change the rules. He’s lying and cheating again, because he’s a quivering mass of cowardice.

31 Likes

I love the smell of sheer blind panic in the morning.

inhale

Smells like … victory.

9 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about.

3 Likes

As well he should, lol. It should be required reading for all Democratic office holders and candidates. Where else can they find such concentrated wisdom. :wink:

14 Likes

I envision it to be based on the Mitt Romney, et al, vulture capitalist model. Take control of a business, slash the workforce in the name of cost reduction, strip the assets for personal gain, bankrupt the remaining shell.

20 Likes

“I think one of the major take-home messages from our paper is that it could possibly happen much earlier than what is believed,” said Susanne Ditlevsen. “And I think that’s very worrisome.”

A Warning.

If we believe the ‘Nature Communications’ study, we have between one and 71 years to go, before the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation stops moving, causing abrupt climate changes — up to 15 degrees colder or warmer — within a decade. This is based on the last time the AMOC collapsed, 12,000 years ago. But the planet is much worse off than it was then. Along with rapid warming at the poles, and melting sea ice and glaciers, we have melting permafrost causing huge volumes of methane to escape into the atmosphere, collapsing polar vortices, and extended droughts happening all over Earth.

17 Likes

Unfortunately, she lost her primary to Vince Leach. The Democratic candidate in this district, John McLean would have beat her like a pinata. But I think in this election, we’re going to turn the state Senate and House blue anyway.

15 Likes
9 Likes

Hmmm…whats MTG been up to? She has to have said something horrible lately. Unless, of course, shes been seeing Gaetz’s dermatologist…

6 Likes

Trump’s proposed cancellation of the ABC debate in favor of a Fox debate before a live (Fox-fans) audience was a dominance move. Like taking the bottle of water out of Rachel Scott’s hands during her questioning of him at the Black journalists meeting.

The Harris campaign has quickly responded with its own dominance move against Trump. Show up or be judged a wimp.

34 Likes

Wad-sack. Think scrotum.

1 Like

First 50 people in line get a free bag of mulch or manure, their choice. And check out the Rudy special on shovels. If you need to dig your own grave, they have the tools to do it.

6 Likes

It’s hardly the first time in Kamala Harris’s career that some establishment clown decided that her opinion didn’t matter. Won’t faze her in the slightest. I see that she’s already told Felon One to go pound sand.

25 Likes

Well I guess black folk don’t farm, and wimmens of any color don’t either.

4 Likes

At first, I read that as MAGAt Prom.

Kinda works

7 Likes

Wouldn’t buy it, of course, but I have to say, that’s pretty clever.
Just another lie, but clever.

3 Likes

I live in Mesa, AZ, an LDS stronghold, and I know dozens of LDS people voting for Harris.

I also know a smaller but growing number of people who have quit both the church and the Republican party. I still feel vastly outnumbered (Andy Biggs is my rep), but it is definitely encouraging.

34 Likes