Weeks After Abrupt Cancelation, Giuliani Testifies Before Jan. 6 Panel For Hours - TPM – Talking Points Memo

I have many many many many many worries.
But 45* getting a second presidential term is not one of them.

It just burns me that Barr, Flynn, McConnell and the Spawn will never spend a day in jail for their treason and rotten shennanigans.

5 Likes

It’s not a color or material I would have chosen for her (a little too mother of the bride)
but the style was good for her - nice and simple, same with her hair.

After 45* and McConnell and Pence, Bannon’s the one I want in jail most. Even more than Barr and Don Jr. which is saying a lot

1 Like

babies are made out of lithium like the batteries! that’s why they explode and they power the city - pass it on

3 Likes

I sincerely hope you’re right.

2 Likes

It was supposed to be the old monastary at monte cassino - you know, where hundreds of American soldiers died in WWII trying to root out the Germans. Including my heroes of the 442nd.

1 Like

'way more! I love pizza rat. Valiantly bringing his dinner home to his lair – gets me right here (puts wing over general area of heart)

3 Likes

Which is humorous when many of them have their elected positions as a result of the 2020 presidential election they want to overturn.

Meaning - they don’t have their positions anymore, either.

Anyone pointing that out to them?

1 Like

whoops - see @tena beat me to it - sorry M

1 Like

It’s also why there has to be a warning on the box when you send them in the mail but I guess everyone knows that.

1 Like

It’s obviously an ambitious, plucky rat, an American, can-do rat.

2 Likes

As I have said before, Pizza Rat is the hero for our times.

2 Likes

Not accepted when he first arrived on these shores. Shunned and hated. :cry:

1 Like

You might try not to mistake bilious sneerage for actual sarcasm.

1 Like

Sorry, I misplaced my English to Smug translation dictionary.

“I am not going to talk until now!” —Our Rudy.

And now, the noble animal, small in a vast concrete world that scorns his kind, brings home a nutritious meal, struggling to drag it down steps, through tunnels and dangerous cables, so he, and perhaps his progeny, can sit down to ingest the best thing Italy ever gave this country.

1 Like

It has been and is still hard to believe Giuliani has not been indicted - except this new development goes some way in explaining why. This abrupt development also further illustrates we don’t know one-fifth of what is going on behind the scene of J6 Committee. Back to this pathetic excuse for a human, dude really does not want to die in prison, as much as he deserves to.

They certainly never dreamed of anything so delicious in their early days in Norway.

1 Like

yeah, diet of stale black bread and salt cod, then 6 months in the ships hold and presto!
wheat crust, tomato sauce, and melty cheese - you can see why NYC is the place to be for rats

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available