We’re Not Partisan Hacks! Justice Barrett Insists At McConnell Celebration

Yet another Trumper coming out with a book detailing how they are all a bunch of assholes, which we already knew. Unless they reveal information that results in indictments, it is all a waste of time and paper.

15 Likes

When yer denying…

3 Likes

Oh come on, I don’t really want to know who was blowing TFG in the Oval.

Well, I really do already know part of the list: Hope Hicks, Qevin McQarthy, Mz Lindsey, ‘Moscow’ Mitch McQonnell, and the list goes on…

7 Likes

What I love is that, sooner or later, they are all attracted by the big bucks to be made. And also that Donnie is going to go apeshit about someone making money off him and not sharing it. Malaria is also going to go ballistic. Possibly the Evil Spawn too.

I just think it is all funny.

11 Likes

I am not a crook.

• Richard Nixon
6 Likes

Perhaps a “daisy chain” blow

3 Likes

Oh dear……I wonder what it could be….

An unnamed publishing source told the site: “Stephanie has secrets about Trump that even the first lady doesn’t know… Secrets that he doesn’t want her to know. They will be in this book.”

In one anecdote, Grisham reportedly recounts messaging Melania on Jan. 6 as the Capitol was breached to ask: “Do you want to tweet that peaceful protests are the right of every American, but there is no place for lawlessness and violence?” Grisham claims Melania simply replied: “No.” (Grisham resigned the same day.) Melania’s office reacted angrily to Grisham’s claim, telling Politico : “Through mistruth and betrayal, she seeks to gain relevance and money at the expense of Mrs. Trump.”

25 Likes

I have an urgent need to slap Manchin upside the head until he starts making sense, starting with pronouncing the letter “r” in the word “through.”

2 Likes

Actually the message is: “I am a Partisan Hack and I can’t hide that anymore.”

18 Likes

I could have lived without that illusion.

9 Likes

Ewwww.

TMI.

Is Oval Office Erotica a genre?

8 Likes
24 Likes

Breathe deep, while you sleep
Breathe deep, deep, deep-dee-deep!

7 Likes

“Nacht und nebel”
Could result in some sturm und drang for SC
Is what yer sayin’?

9 Likes

So why is she speaking at a partisan event? It appears too me, she’s a partisan hack! Quack! Quack!

18 Likes

So, I saw a headline while I was browsing the news and contemplating dragging my ass out of bed: some poor bastard in Alabama died last month when he was in cardiac crisis and 43 hospitals turned him away because their ICUs were full of COVID patients…

Discuss.

30 Likes

You could say that…

2 Likes

Gotta walk the dogs. Cheers and Later!

10 Likes

Antebellum Slavemasters and overseers did pretty much the same thing:

I’m really a good guy!!

11 Likes

And, sadly, IIRC, the poor bastard was vaccinated, which makes it all even more vile.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available