We’re Not Partisan Hacks! Justice Barrett Insists At McConnell Celebration

10 Likes

Scary, the same can be said for Alito.

4 Likes

She would not be on this court if she wasn’t a partisan hack…that is a certainty.She and Kavanagh totally unsuited for this role.

21 Likes

Here is the problem at its basic level, Amy - you are a partisan hack. That’s why you got the job! Embrace it.

15 Likes

And yet in Faux Noise comments:

“Why do you care whether or not I’m vaccinated?”

7 Likes

Says TFG appointee, “Federalist”, cult member, handmaiden, while speaking at center for biggest political hack in history.

13 Likes

And slaves were happy, happy, happy folks in the antebellum south. Slave rebellions never happened.

6 Likes

I know, I read the same article too and it bothered me so much! It’s crazy and should have never happened. I hope the family of the deceased patient will challenge the hospitals that turned him away and perhaps the covid patients who blocked him from receiving the medical services he desperately needed!

12 Likes

Speaking at a McConnell celebration, where the audience is certain to be full of similar partisans - not only is Barrett a partisan hack, she lacks the courage to make her argument in front of a neutral group.

27 Likes

Donald John Trump is the direct cause of that tragedy and many many others. Mitch McConnell (since Yertle comes up in this story today), by arranging for Trump to remain in Office in early 2020, is the driver of that cause.

8 Likes

African American unemployment was 0% in 1860.

11 Likes

Thank you for the pleasant earworm from America that I have going now.

5 Likes

“I know that I and my conservative colleagues ruled it was legal for Republicans to eat live Mexican babies, and I know I am giving a speech here at the Jeffrey Dahmer Memorial Center, but I just wanted you all to know that I and my fellow conservative justices are NOT cannibals and do NOT have frozen human heads stored in our Frigidaires!” - Amy Clueless Barrett

14 Likes

That’s because she is a political hack! Quack! Quack!

5 Likes

If Amy was any more of a hack she’d be driving a taxi.

19 Likes

She denies being a partisan hack for the same reason the person holding a bloody knife standing over a dead body denies being a murderer.

14 Likes

When the Supreme Court does it, it’s not a crime.

25 Likes

From the former guy… more lies… Our defense dept. says we left no helicopters behind. Despiste this in trump’s world we left … ohhh nooo… secrets behind…

If I am not wrong both Russia and China know all about helicopters.

22 Likes

She can always rest comfortably knowing she was nominated by the worst president in the history of the United States.

15 Likes

All I can do is refer folks who think that way to John Donne’s Meditation XVII.

Send not to learn for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available