WATCH: Trump Pays Respects To Ginsburg Amid Chants Of ‘Vote Him Out’ | Talking Points Memo

Pretty standard to make sure you see the hitman’s work is actually done before you wander over to DOJ and give the check to Barr.

5 Likes

It was a show of dominance. Apex predator.

12 Likes

Those are optional. Only where there’re redlight cameras do people do anything other than a rolling stop.

1 Like

And have Fox and Friends call them crazed screaming Queen of Hearts wannabes?

1 Like

Nope, it was an opportunity to be on camera. He never ever misses one.

16 Likes

I’m really surprised some dipshit at the WH didn’t tell Malignia to wear a RBG-like collar to the event. If she had, the crowd would have taken that Silicone Slut and burned her at the stake.

8 Likes

You can see him catch himself at one point. Maybe someday we’ll all watch him Chevy Chase his way down the AF1 gangway and it’ll all be over.

8 Likes

Heh. This stirred a memory from the late 60’s of a guy I would see occasionally on my way to work driving an old Saab which had clearly rolled over. He wore a helmet. Swedish vehicles in those days came with seatbelts, but he must have gotten a rap on the noggin. (My '59 Volvo 544 had burly three-pointers for the front seats. Had to install my own for the kids in back.)

3 Likes

I guess, he’s the president. He can go where ever he wants,”

Power play. That’s why he went.

10 Likes

Nice cover for the Uzbekistan mission…:shushing_face:

4 Likes

And in wingnutstan, the word will be the “radical left” disrespected Ginsburg to shout at the president.

Did anyone else notice this was clearly almost all women’s voices?

11 Likes

What was this stupid motherfucker expecting? Rose petals and blown kisses?

And he’s too much of an egotistical idiot to realize this is nothing compared to what will happen to him if he tries to screw over a Biden victory. Those barricades around the White House ain’t gonna last long.

9 Likes

Heck with that. I’ve been diverted over to spend my weekends beating protesters in Minsk.

Need to work out more, my arms get sore from it.

5 Likes

Not only vote him out but honor her wish. I am proud of these people.

Chants of “Vote him out!” and “Honor her wish!” outside the Supreme Court as the president arrives pic.twitter.com/lys9EqBuNs

— Geoff Bennett (@GeoffRBennett) September 24, 2020
28 Likes

The chants of "vote him out " is showing great respect for our constitution.

20 Likes

Oh definitely. You could see it even with the mask on. As soon as he figured out what they were chanting, he slunk away.

14 Likes

The revolution will not be tweeted.

7 Likes

With diapers in place, there’s no longer any need for Charmin.

4 Likes

This headline is BULLSHIT.

Trump respects nothing.

He is also well known for not paying things that folks have earned

WTF TPM?

Beat you to it @sniffit

17 Likes

Goddamn it TPM…couldn’t you have at least indicated in your tweet that Trump respects nothing and nobody and that this was nothing but a photo-op farce? Maybe a “pretends to” or even just an “appears/seems to”?

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available