WATCH: Trump Pays Respects To Ginsburg Amid Chants Of ‘Vote Him Out’ | Talking Points Memo

:sweat_smile::rofl::joy:
Or have to deal with an umbrella, ella, ella.

4 Likes

He just stood there swaying with all the cameras on him looking ridiculous. No bowed head or hands in a prayerful position.

12 Likes

Might as well out law turn signals too.

7 Likes

Somebody peek inside the casket to see if she’s rolled over.

14 Likes

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

7 Likes

Because he doesn’t like people who die. He can’t stand to be near them and is afraid he’ll catch the death thing from them.

14 Likes

In my area, believe that’s already happened. Standard practice is to be going 50, slam on brakes and turn in a random place without warning to vehicles behind.

9 Likes

How about “Off with his head!”

8 Likes

Watch Donnie double down on ‘NO BALLOTS! NO BALLOTS!’…

2 Likes

Before you know it, we’ll be forced to wear helmets when we drive.

5 Likes

He has no human capacity to respond to such a situation. He can’t arrange his demeanor, his stance or his conduct to simulate what would be considerable respectful and decent in these instances.

28 Likes

Did he actually go over to the coffin? It looked like he just hid behind the pillar.

15 Likes

And bolted for the exit as soon as he could.

22 Likes

Bowing his head would throw his balance off and he’d faceplant, same with raising his hands in front of him.

Takes all he has to keep upright.

22 Likes

And where are you? I want to make sure I don’t go there.

7 Likes

Northern VA.

4 Likes

He wanted to catch a cheeseburger on the way back to the WH.

9 Likes

Why do you suppose he even went to see RBG’s casket? He appreciates absolutely no one during their life, so why pretend to honor them in death? Was it all just another act? For what? To avoid being called heartless for not going? He’s not fooling anyone.

21 Likes

Couldn’t the mask have been larger?

7 Likes

So then stop signs are next on the list? We just roll right through.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available