WATCH: The Moment When The ‘2,000 Mules’ Folks Admit Their Supposed Evidence Is Nonsense - TPM – Talking Points Memo

True believers in Donald Trump’s lies about the 2020 election gathered in Arizona this weekend to examine what was promised to be a mountain of evidence showing a sophisticated, elaborate, and successful plot to steal the presidency.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1429212
1 Like

Fraudsters. They are done. No Kraken there.

31 Likes

There are plenty of truthful/existent/actual/real/objective/honest-to-good bugaboos to deal with.

14 Likes

Here is the “Devestating News About 2020”:

A career criminal who lied and cheated his way to the presidency was found out by a vast portion of the country’s voters, lost bigly to a career public servant and decent human being, and has been trying to pull off a gigantic swindle of you people ever since (and even starting before the voters were counted).

Also, that vast majority of voters realize what a bunch of cranks and easy marks you are, and don’t want to have anything to do with you or your Trump messiah and wish you would just crawl back under your rocks were the vermin can look down on you in place of people with at least some semblence of critical reasoning skills.

59 Likes

Good job getting that “88” mentioned there. Is that just a coincidence?

17 Likes

That horse has been dead for some time now. Please stop beating it.

13 Likes

Before you gloat remember that among the tin foil hat brigade, the less evidence of a conspiracy, the higher up it goes. So zero evidence of a stolen election therefore proves that Biden, Obama, Hillary, Bill Clinton, George Soros, Bill Gates Pope John XXIII, Lenin, and the Illuminati were behind it.

29 Likes

Was this by any chance filmed in an outhouse?

30 Likes

“And that really, I think, is the end of Mules!” she said after the excuse parade Saturday. “We’re done,” Phillips added. “End scene…

“Hold your applause for one more second,” Engelbrecht urged the crowd…

I was told the CueCat was gonna rip the lid right off this scandal.

Sad!

22 Likes

“The Pit,” indeed.

One key thing I try to remember is that their cult has actually developed the nearly self-acknowledged DESIRE to be lied to, just as long as they’re made to feel special and powerful. Burn the country down, rule the ashes, right?

23 Likes

Folks, I hate to say it, but the dog ate our evidence. But we now have conclusive evidence that our dog is from China. You know what that means. Come back next week, with $5, when we share our shocking evidence–so explosive the MSM won’t touch it–of our dog’s secret chinese genes.

49 Likes

How can you move it forward,
and not move onward too?
They tell you to move it forward
but onward you must not do… :notes:

14 Likes

Hacking their website was just practice for when I hack the election machines this fall to count all the Republican votes as Dems. Best for them to not cast a vote at all, that way I can’t steal it!

57 Likes

The fraudsters prey on people who really really want to believe that the orange god king was robbed. It was all a very bad dream and complete and total nonsense. What an embarrassment.

13 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that. No dogwhistling going on here. Nope.

6 Likes

Was the dog a Shar-pei or Lhasa Apso?

6 Likes

It was called “The Pit.”

12 Likes

“The volume of bandwidth was so significant…”

The distance of the speed is too efficient? The voltage of the gravity was so tall?

Also, when they attempted to launch their online repository of evidence, something “basically wiped it clean” — the work, they assumed, of Chinese hackers.

So…they’re completely incompetent at setting up read-only endpoints to serve files? This is the dumbest fucking digital excuse I’ve ever heard.

47 Likes

Well, isn’t that special? The Umatilla County(OR) Republican Party, in conjunction with a local evangelical church, is showing this film in a few days in Hermiston. I wonder if I should show up with some inconvenient truths in my pocket?!

18 Likes

Krakens, much like one’s average standing army of 2000 mules, can be exceedingly hard to spot, or really find any evidence to their existence at all.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available