WATCH: The Moment When The ‘2,000 Mules’ Folks Admit Their Supposed Evidence Is Nonsense - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Been a while since I watched a vaporware presentation.

Same vibe.

21 Likes

What a bunch of jackasses.

15 Likes

So this is the contemporary version of “the dog ate my homework”.

9 Likes

Apparently a two-holer.

6 Likes

Must be, because the only things they ended up showing us were their asses.

11 Likes

“Death Valley Days…
Brought to you by 20 Mule Team Borax”

Ronald Wilson Reagan
(B actor and TV shill)

16 Likes

2000 mules produce a load of horse shit. Film at 11.

19 Likes

5 Likes

Wait a few minutes and some Trump ass-lamprey will toss out an even dumber one.

(Glances at wristwatch)

24 Likes

Not sure if you remember back in the late 80s there was a dude on late night television who ran these 30 minute ads and for a full 30 minutes he was always one sentence away from telling you his “secret” to getting rich running newspaper ads. Never actually said what the secret was but if you got his book then you could own the secret. Same motherfucking grift. Keep the suckers on the line as long as possible…

15 Likes

Uh oh, they should have called the Cyber Ninjas!

12 Likes

Mules or leprechauns? Seems like they have just as much evidence for the latter.

3 Likes

The Empire isn’t exactly sending their best these days.

7 Likes

Even the organizations that D’Souza says he got data from say they don’t collect the kinds of data he claims he got, and wouldn’t share it if they did, and never have spoken to him at all.

In the interview I heard on AM radio DD made no sense at all. He claimed the “Mools’” cellphone data overlapped with the the J6 insurrection cell phone data significantly, too.

Me, in the car, at a CVS in St. Paul: “So ….the Mools stole the election for Biden, and then tried to steal it for Trump? Why? And what’s a ‘Mool’?”

19 Likes

I hate that when uploading a big file to a drop box it no longer exists on my computer. That part always makes me anxious. Good thing no Chinese ever wiped any of my uploaded files clean! But I sure wish I could have my files in more than one place.

22 Likes

Oh, look whose undies were in Donny’s safe…

11 Likes

I think the implication is supposed to be that Jan 6 (convictions of Trumpites notwithstanding) was a false flag…presented with as much evidence as there was of his “Mools.”

6 Likes

In the early stages of her dementia, my mother-in-law was easily duped by more than one TV ad. She ordered some so-called miracle cures for her memory issues. She also got phone calls from random con artists trying to bilk her out of as much money as she would part with. These grifters prey on people some who know better but others like my m-i-l who were easily confused. It didn’t take too many incidents for my husband to remove her check books and credit cards. She ended up in an adult family home but damage was done. Had she been alive in 2016, I have no doubt that she would’ve voted for Trump.

13 Likes

What’s more, Phillips on Saturday had an unfortunate disclaimer about what those lucky individuals would find: “It is junk. It is trash. They didn’t do a good job,” he said of the footage, adding later: “Once you get into that video, it’s nonsense, complete nonsense.”

"But, the good news is: Now that we have your contact information, you’ll be able to enjoy daily solicitations for donations to fund our future efforts."

14 Likes

Haven’t seen you in a while, doing okay?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available