Watch: GOP Rep. Yells At CNN Reporter When Asked About Bill Taylor’s Testimony

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) erupted on Wednesday morning when CNN reporter Manu Raju tried to talk to him about acting U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor’s bombshell testimony in the House impeachment investigation.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1257599

This is not a good sign for Trump & Co.Brooks knows they are losing and losing bad.

20 Likes

Desperate men, desperate measures.

17 Likes

Very smooth, very calm. Everything is very good, and great. Never been better! Extremely positive, and strong.

23 Likes

I like having a little panic with my coffee in the morning.

9 Likes

Its good to see these guys finally freaked out. Clearly Trump’s actions are shocking but no one at least until now, really seemed to care. Desperation is a bad look on Mo.

20 Likes

Me thinks Thugs-R-Us thou protest too much…

But there’s always duck and dodge, deny-deflect-discredit, lying to their loathsome selves…and of course disseminate the conspiracy theories!

5 Likes

For the record, the opening statement is under oath, and is also subject to cross examination from Republican staff on the committee. But again, really good to see Mo truly freaked out.

30 Likes

So now we know what those impeachment strategy calls between the WH and the GOP resulted in for talking points. Told ya it would be clear after one or two numbskulls stepped up.

7 Likes

Mo should resign and return to his stint as one of The Three Stooges.

8 Likes

good.

9 Likes

“…so shut up and stop asking questions!! Stop it! Stop it stop it stop it!! Kangaroo court!”

13 Likes

The Trumpster boys are feeling the pressure. Good.

14 Likes

When I was writing for newspapers the rule of thumb was, if whoever you’re asking questions starts shouting about something else, he’s fucking guilty.

Mo’s enraged that the Taylor thing is not going away.

They sound like mob lawyers bitching about the courtroom temperature instead of talking about what their client did.

30 Likes

This nonsense has to stop - the media is to blame, they have allowed the GOP to complain about the process without telling people Republicans are in the hearings and are asking questions.

14 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: What I love about this is once again the people defending Trump, the ones willing to go on camera, are the craziest of the caucus, the ones who don’t even own a people suit. They’re just sending out lizards to lick their own eyeballs and bark at the cameras.

38 Likes

The rats are sensing the exterminator has been called. Animal instinct is very powerful.

4 Likes

It’s just a flesh wound.

6 Likes

12 Likes

Hey, if drump or any of his underlings want to come down and testify under oath in public to clear things up, I am sure the house can make arrangements for it.

9 Likes