War In Europe: Scope Of Russian Invasion Emerges At Daylight | Talking Points Memo

Fox is where the R political losers go. It’s their safe space from reality, especially self-examination.

9 Likes

No, that’s wrong. We’ve had at least one and sometimes two Global Hawk surveillance drones in the airspace over Ukraine every day recently until the invasion started.

The Open Skies treaty was not designed for that. It was intended to allow nuclear-armed world powers to surveil each other’s military deployments. Trump ended it, but it was becoming irrelevant anyway because satellite tech is advanced enough now.

16 Likes

I face palmed when he started his “painting” career and marveled about shadows and colors he previously didn’t know existed.

6 Likes

Dry drunk.

5 Likes

So something interesting that could be developing at the UN: Ukraine appears to be laying the groundwork to challenge whether the Russian Federation is the legitimate successor to the USSR’s seat and veto on the Security Council

— Hayes Brown (@HayesBrown) February 24, 2022
28 Likes

Shorter Putin: American-led western imperialist neo-Nazi pigs forced me to invade historically Russian Ukraine province to defend against the outrageous reaction it would cause. Plus time for new evening wear!

4 Likes

Soviet-era tank, meet American Javelin.

26 Likes

So Trumpian?

9 Likes

Vare. Evening vare.

13 Likes

Plus why should a country with an economy the size of Bolivia’s have a seat at that table?

6 Likes

Czech President Zeman - a long-time Putin lackey - has now called for Russia to be expelled from SWIFT over their invasion of Ukraine.

All of Putin's compromise on politicians will soon give him *zero* leverage.

— Eric Garland (@ericgarland) February 24, 2022
23 Likes

Around that time, Senate Republicans voted to acquit Trump after the House impeached him for holding up Congressionally appropriated military aid in order to extort the Ukrainian president into announcing an investigation into alleged corruption by Hunter Biden.

8 Likes

I went out to do some errands off the farm this morning, to help the farm. I couldn’t understand why this one church had so many cars in the lot at 8:30 in the morning.

Then I remembered - it is a Ukrainian Catholic Church.

24 Likes

Just pull up Vlad’s speech from the other night, if Kyiv is the heart of russian identity and there’s no separate identity, then surely Kyiv, and not Moscow, should have that seat.

21 Likes

Real Americans™ should donate their excess firearms and ammunition. They’ve got more than enough.

9 Likes

Where’s the Justice League when we need them?

Even Moose and Squirrel remain to be unimpressed!

9 Likes

Again, these are the same people that watched 900,000 Americans die of COVID and demanded that mask mandates be lifted because they impacted their personal freedom and liberty.

They don’t give a $hit.

5 Likes

In light of today’s events, it’s worth re-reading - even if it makes you puke - John Judis from two days ago: https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/a-dissenting-view-of-us-policy-toward-russia

I just ponied up another year of TPM Prime, but if dishonest, ahistoric blather is what I am getting for my money, it will be the final time.

5 Likes

I agree totally

And the goobers think Putin is a genius and rush to support him…
Fucking anti-American bullshit (I lack a proper epithet here)

3 Likes