War In Europe: Scope Of Russian Invasion Emerges At Daylight | Talking Points Memo

We have always been at war with Eastasia.

1 Like

Hey what have Shrub and Jeb been doing these past 5 years?

2 Likes

With Glee I suspect.

Eastasia

Yeah, that’s what I keep coming back to. This is total madness. It’s unthinkable, it’s stupid. Ridiculous and totally unnecessary. It’s madness.

Oh, I hope he does. He’d lose handily. He’s probably taken every single position there is to take and there are probably millions of images of the man in a bowtie. Maybe he’d win some ruby red congressional district, but I doubt he could ever win the GOP nomination for Senate in Alabama. There’s a reason these Fox assholes don’t run for office and it’s mostly because they know they can’t win.

18 Likes

It’s a good thought, but we are not at war with Russia. Not yet. Ukraine, if it survives as an independent country, could easily declare them war criminals.

5 Likes

Buyer’s remorse?

9 Likes

By the way has Putin’s Puppet Jill Stein chimed in to kiss his ass?

11 Likes

“Ambitions are not capabilities”
No kidding! “Call me, Mckenzie” is going nowhere.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/olex_scherba/status/1496856894467710977

16 Likes

Was reading in the paper this morning (article from NYT) that the sanctions are targeting Putin’s propagandists in Russia. Maybe the sanctions should target his propagandists here, starting with Fucker Karlson.

11 Likes

Just wait for Russia to bomb the entombed reactor…

3 Likes

They’ll be needed against anyone who takes Russia’s side in Ukraine. I wish them luck and hope their aim is true.

7 Likes

And it would be a lot more work than they’re used to.

15 Likes

Ambitions can lead to tragedy, though. And when ambitions are accompanied by massive combined arms forces and nuclear weapons, well, Katy bar the door.

2 Likes

He’s a BMOC type asshole, not a real sweating fat bully like Trump. For all of Tucker’s malice, he’s still got a kind of boarding school boy stink about him.

8 Likes

Just ask Hannity about how much fun it is to be a slumlord just like Steven Miller’s parents…

3 Likes

He seems to be stepping up to the plate.

2 Likes

Dumbya always was busy seeing things that don’t exist. What do you call it–yeah–delusional, that’s the word.

7 Likes

This. So much this. Jill Stein is not just a Putin stooge, not just a Putin asset - she is a Russian traitor. Her Putin-funded trip to this event is merely the tip of the iceberg.

7 Likes