Wailing And Gnashing Of Teeth: Trumpers React To Draft ‘Audit’ Report Showing Biden Win | Talking Points Memo

“Lord, what fools these mortals be!”
A Midsummer Night’s Dream

8 Likes

Insane & Bonkers MAGA WorldView cannot ever fail. It can only be failed.
In their eyes the fraudit failed because the crime clearly was deeper and better designed than the Good & Noble CyberNinjas could ever dig with their laser, microscopic, Chinese-sniffing technology.

10 Likes

Quis custodiet ipsos auditores?

9 Likes

But is he really that well known enough for the average Trumper to give a fuck about who he is/was?

1 Like

Sackcloth and asses?

12 Likes

Poor Kelli Ward… what’s an extremist to do??
Look for bamboo? With UV light? Ballots written in Mandarin? Or Italian? Routers in Germany under CIA control because reasons?
Watermarks I tells ya!

Oh, and Hillary’s emails … yeah, that’s it … emails…

14 Likes

I grieve for the United States. So many predators having found another industry. This is more capitalizing off of alienations than anything else.

13 Likes

Recursion Hell: See Hell, Recursion

Hell, Recursion: See Recursion Hell

15 Likes

Not all mortals!

1 Like

Who was it who said being criticized by gingrich is like being gummed by a newt?

9 Likes

Kelli your doctor called and you need to get back on your meds, stat.

9 Likes

He was a loquacious mouthpiece, or more accurately, a fountaining torrent of bullshit, so they saw him a lot on the TeeVee, saying big words.

2 Likes

So what if one audit didn’t work out? They still have lots of cards to play. Motta rotta totta botta delta hand of poker! Mairzy dotes and dozy dotes and little lambsy divey!

24 Likes

They just need to find 8 million more votes.

4 Likes

I don’t think Pete has enough of that Trumpy charisma that would most or Trump’s followers attention. Besides wasn’t he mostly on Fox Business?

1 Like

She needs something to cover up that bare shoulder, such as a straitjacket.

10 Likes

Couldn’t say, I stay a few fathoms from cable news at all times.

3 Likes

When ‘el commandante slapnuts’ (aka: ‘45’) wakes up from his nap.

3 Likes

Horrible rap.
I only watched to see why she was wearing glasses when she had her eyes closed.
And when do the glasses fall off.

I only lasted 29 seconds.

10 Likes

We don’t need further evidence that nothing matters to cultists, even though we still get it. We’ll get evidence that nothing matters to cultists until either they burn us at the stake or we do the same to them. Proving anything to these types—even when they prove it to themselves—does. Not. Matter.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available