Wailing And Gnashing Of Teeth: Trumpers React To Draft ‘Audit’ Report Showing Biden Win | Talking Points Memo

And that is truly a good thing!

8 Likes

Ratfuckers screw the pooch.

11 Likes

They will…in Texas and Wisconsin… watch this space.

10 Likes

I can’t believe he is using the WH as his background, and then has the never to dress so informally. Donny doesn’t do informal you optics deficient hack.

6 Likes

That the joke of a charade failed to pretend to find what they set out to pretend to find, is just comical.

9 Likes

Perhaps, they mused, the audit would even result in a “decertification” of the election.

“desertification”. They meant desertification. Jeez, you’d think no one has seen arizona before.

14 Likes

“Wailing And Gnashing Of Teeth: Trumpers React To Draft ‘Audit’ Report Showing Biden Win.”

This headline is totally over the top.

As if Trumpers have any teeth.

Please.

33 Likes

They’re demanding recounts in states where Trump WON.

How desperate can you get?

23 Likes

First questions out of my mouth will be how much, who will pay, and who will be in charge.

4 Likes

Since the Audit failed, they’ll have to do an Audit of the Audit. When that fails, then expect an Audit of the Audit of the Audit. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Programmers refer to this as “Recursion Hell”.

20 Likes

It was a trainwreck, inside a dumpster fire, wrapped in a shitshow.

(h/t Winston Churchill)

35 Likes

Discredited fringe economist and conspiracy theory peddler says what now?

18 Likes

“Yeah, customer service? Just wondering if your airline ships goalposts. Destination? Oh, just anywhere, really.”

15 Likes

Now you have The Onion’s problem. I saw that in my Twitter feed for real, some Trumper not believing it. You can’t out-stupid these people to the point that it’s an amusing exaggeration and probably shouldn’t even try.

22 Likes

Yeah, he smelled an opportunity to hawk his shitty book one last time before the suckers lose interest in ‘election fraud’, couldn’t waste any time putting on a suit.

8 Likes

You know how in the movies they bum-rush people out of bars? He should be bum-rushed out of everywhere. You! Out!

13 Likes

You know, there’s a certain type of field sales rep I encounter in my dayjob. The ones who, if they don’t like the answer they were given, will just keep asking the same question in other places, over and over again. Hoping to find a pocket of alternate reality with different laws of physics or something, I guess.

12 Likes

He and the rest of the crew at the Hoover Institute make me proud I didn’t attend Stanford.

12 Likes

Peter Navarro, Assistant to the Regional Manager, er, Trump White House

7 Likes

Here ya go:

:joy:

11 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available