VT’s Election Chief Asks SCOTUS To Correct Error In Kavanaugh Opinion | Talking Points Memo

Vermont Secretary of State Jim Condos (D) formally requested, via a letter to the clerk of the Supreme Court, that a Justice Brett Kavanaugh opinion that mischaracterized the state’s plans for the election be corrected.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1341096
1 Like

Lay off the beer, Kavanaugh, and read the Constitution.

60 Likes

Kavanaugh needs to be impeached.

65 Likes

I imagine it’s not great for your reputation to make such an obvious mistake so early in your lifetime tenure position. RBG would never have done such a thing. Too much beer I guess.

Edited: G.

43 Likes

O this is pretty choice. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How do you other 8 feel about getting embarrassed by Justice Rapey this way?

73 Likes

RBG. Notorious.

7 Likes

Given that 4 of them are utterly shameless (5 if you count Roberts, but that’s TBD), not too shabby.

46 Likes

I hope that a Democratic Senate will reexamine Boofie’s sworn testimony, both for his SCOTUS nomination and for his prior nomination to the Circuit Court. Lots of lies in both of them.

61 Likes

Yeah and I think it would be well if Thomas was told that he could retire honorably or get his ass impeached, too.

53 Likes

Oops. I’ll fix that.

4 Likes

Most “memorable” part of his hearing is Kavie doing his :sob: act.

Effing joke.

17 Likes

Falling off that wagon is a Mother,assuming Kavanaugh has been on the wagon,can’t fool that liquor,

1 Like

And take his nutty wife with him.

20 Likes

But consistent. Someone who deals with domestic abusers, for example, noted that such people, when confronted with clear evidence of their guilt, always react the same way: a combination of outrage at being so cruelly accused, and wounded feelings. “How can anyone say such awful things about me?!!!”

40 Likes

VT to Kav: ‘Bitch, betta have mah money!’

4 Likes

While you’re at it, Keggernaugh, take back that stupid bit about votes counted after election day “flipping” the result.

I mean, what a fucking maroon.

46 Likes

Donnie Trump and Rudy Giuliani come to mind.

2 Likes

She’s why he should be impeached and removed.

8 Likes

He’s an ignoranimus, too.

6 Likes

t

Those taxes,those taxes,those taxes OUCH !

21 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available