Vance Scores Vice Presidential Nod In Exchange For Total MAGA Capitulation

Beards do a lot of work among the weak-chinned repubs…just think DJTJ and Eric.

9 Likes

There hasn’t been a Vice President with a beard since Charles Fairbanks, who ran with Teddy Roosevelt

8 Likes

Vance: "The central premise of the Biden campaign is that President Donald Trump is an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs. That rhetoric led directly to President Trump’s attempted assassination.”

Dear national political press corps: That is what is known as a bad-faith claim. Its Latin name is mala fides. As you may gather, it is an old concept, yet you seem curiously unfamiliar with it. Allow me to introduce you.

Pro tip: you will be seeing many many bad faith claims from J.D. Vance. Indeed, Vance’s public speech, like that of his mentor Trump, is so thoroughly composed of bad faith claims that you may be fooled by their frequency into thinking they are normal. I should probably say you will be fooled, no matter how many times someone tried to correct you.

16 Likes

I must have missed it - when is Vance resigning from the Senate - to run for VP ?

2 Likes

They just showed him on the convention floor in all his hirsute glory

4 Likes

Trump foolishly fell in the trap of the new generation of neo-nazi, Silicon Valley plutocrats, like Thiel and Musk.

Short Term Prediction: Trump is going to be the next president.

Medium Term Prediction: Trump won’t finish his term, either dead or via the 25th

Long Term Prediction: I won’t live to see a non-republican president of her USA.

In the meantime Ukraine should start looking for terms and Zelenskyy for and exile haven. Germany, Japan and the RoK should start building their nukes now like yesterday.

5 Likes

Won’t matter cuz the Ohio governor is a Gooper.

2 Likes

You might not need to resign in Ohio unless you are elected.

1 Like

Why would he do that? Nobody else ever has.

7 Likes

BULLSHIT MISTER VANCE

13 Likes

BREAKING NEWS: Asshole Republican Presidential Candidate Picks Asshole as VP Running Mate!

18 Likes

Which Trump already had.

1 Like

Hmmm. Maybe what MAGA really stands for is “Make Assholes Great Again.”

9 Likes

Stephen Miller already has dibs on Joseph Goebbels and while there are many contenders in the MAGA constellation, I suppose JD would do a solid Himmler

11 Likes

Certainly better looking than the shartstain who shall not be named. Normal sized hands too! And is it me or is he taller? Maybe it’s just the man-scara, so hard to know with the metrosexuals.

1 Like

Nah, Vance’s politics, self-promotion, and girth are more on the order of Hermann Göering.

10 Likes

Note to J.D. Vance: ETTD. Cf. Rudy Giuliani, Michael Cohen, Allen Weisselberg, Eric and Don Trump Jr, Chris Christie, Jeff Sessions, Bill Barr, Ivanka Trump, the Republican party.

Now taking bets on the over/under of how long it takes.

15 Likes

aka Quayle Insurance

4 Likes

I don’t think that is a requirement. Tim Kaine did not resign from the Senate to run as HIllary’s VP. (Might have been problematic if Vance were up for re-election to the Senate this year, though.)

1 Like

But, drinking purple Kool-Aid does have a deleterious impact on one’s logic and mortality…

2 Likes