Vance Scores Vice Presidential Nod In Exchange For Total MAGA Capitulation

Worth noting, the actor who played Ramsay actually comes off as a really nice guy who had trouble being such a monster.

4 Likes

How do you distinguish
Vance butthair from Cruz butthair ?

Is that Rubio’s boxer shorts flying from the flag pole? Ah … little Marco - pranked again!

… and that dude who looks like the North Dakota version of Eugene Levy … he was just a generic extra?

9 Likes

Or has she broken up with him.

7 Likes

The Cancun sun-drenched locks are from Cruz.

3 Likes

Trump and “calm” are in separate universes

6 Likes

MAGA God was texting when the 50 year old father and firefighter was killed, and others badly injured. He looked up at the last second to save his son Trump. MAGA God works in stupid ways.

12 Likes

How does Donald Trump pick his VP is a mystery. I mean does he watch to see who the fly lands on, and say that’s the one!

9 Likes

Somebody should have told him: ETTD.

Couldn’t happen to a better fella.

11 Likes

Vance is the perfect pick for Trump in another way. He’s a former somewhat honest critic who now is Trump’s human bidet. That’s just the kind of fantastic character arc Trump wants for all of us !

@LOLGOP

18 Likes

Actors, who are nice guys, always play the best monsters.

8 Likes

And he loved his cake. There was joy there.

4 Likes

… soooo you are saying that Cruz’s butt hair is bleached out to blonde … by the sun?
Because he cavorts about in a micro thong?
Eww … that is beyond disgusting

1 Like

Maybe someone should have shown him:

3 Likes

I just report the news. (And you’re the one that imagined the thong)

3 Likes

Trump - no doubt … figures nobody would encourage the ousting of Trump for fear of getting VANCE.

5 Likes

Along with the aggrieved, rural White Male Christian vote.

Nevermind that Vance went to Yale Law School.

7 Likes

“Breaking” implies there was something that could be broke.

5 Likes

I hope she keeps the ring.

3 Likes

I saw a photo of him clean-shaven. Whether that was today or from the archives, I do not know. FWIW, he looks like a complete dweeb without a beard.

5 Likes

No mystery at all…
Vance has demonstrated loyalty based on personal advantage. Very much a trait trump understands. That Vance changed from a never trumper and calling donnie poo on the sole of Hitler’s shoe to a devoted cult member in a matter of a few weeks is of little consequence. But I doubt trump will be able to have Vance behave as Pence did.

10 Likes