US Bets On Untested Company To Deliver COVID-19 Vaccine | Talking Points Memo

This avoidance logic is stupefying. Because where is the DPA for PPE? He wants schools to open, then schools are going to need more masks.

2 Likes

Frankly, I think they won the grand prize after appearing on Shark Tank. Donnie first caught them while watching TV late one night. He ordered the Pentagon to buy their product and soon after called his broker to buy stock in the company…“buy low and sell high”…and told him to keep him informed. Who knew ordering up vaccine delivery systems could be so easy?

3 Likes

Before Trump, I used to be a Vaxxer. Now, I’m a probable anti-vaxxer.

1 Like

You think these injectors are dubious, just wait until you learn what goes in the syringes.

4 Likes

Please. That’s new ShamWow vaccinator overlords.

4 Likes

DPA has recordkeeping and auditors, so, no go.

3 Likes

By Gawd you have struck upon an epic Chump-Style comeback for ShamWow guy.
But I think this epidemic and our medical needs lean more towards the SlapChop!

I was going to make a joke that he still has all his fingers, but this pic I found was even funnier. Too bad. Chump likes swindler pitchmen who still have all their digits.

Great post.

No Republican is capable of even considering the work of any complex public build. They DO have the aptitude for complex scams and destruction, but completely wilt at the idea of actually having to do the foundational thinking and planning, let alone the physical execution and taking responsibility for functionality. Dems have built the only public things that ever counted or worked or lasted in this country, and they committed to every step of the process including spending the political capital to make it happen, and decades of maintenance and vigilance.

Rs go for the easy way out even if they ARE trying to at least be responsible to their oath and office. And that isn’t often. They will do the buddy-buddy lite graft, or pay thru the nose (using taxpayer money) to get out of a jam. But with Chump, there is no path for any of these govt. officials to even attempt to do right. With Chump, there isn’t a straight line anywhere. Every single thing is crooked. Decency or competency stands out like a sore thumb and someone in Chump’s orbit soon shows up to see how it can be stamped out or siphoned into their pockets.

If nothing else, your doing good makes him look bad or highlights truth (like The Pandemic Is Real). Truth and Chump are like matter/antimatter.

4 Likes

Good to learn about this. Experts are available to help with these matters after Biden is elected. Hell, many are available at companies like Sanofi, etc.

Temperature control is likely very important during vaccine production and that includes when it’s added to syringes. I hear some of the newer vaccines must be stored in dry ice. So these syringes that come out of production hot might not even be appropriate.

4 Likes

No problem. The first day of class, everyone has to bring an old tee shirt, a pair of scissors, and a ruler to class. The teacher will show one of the zillion how-to-make-masks-out-of tee-shirts videos and voila! It’s protect yourselves with your old tee shirts, kids. Can’t expect the government to do more than pack you into COVID petri dishes to get the economy humming again so Trumpty Dumpty can cruise to victory.

3 Likes

…at the center of a dumpster fire!

3 Likes

Sad to say, I’ll be watching for other countries to approve a vaccine before I sign up. Used to be the other way around, but I have no faith in the FDA on this topic

4 Likes

I imagine it will be another example of buying a few million plastic bottle preforms and expecting that they will be a-ok if used for COVID testing vials.

5 Likes

Sounds like a Turnip follower… take billions and turn in into pennies…

2 Likes

More like paranoid and unhinged.

Was wondering if they had actual patents on it. And if there are competitors with such an idea. Interesting.

Sounds like they’re in some level of startup funding. Which means the ipo could be worth billions. Mr Priceline isn’t in on it to save the world…

If only there was a branch of government to take these jerks and remind them they work for we the people. Oversight doesn’t fall under the intelligence committee. Unfortunately.

And that there is a company with a line ready to produce them in the us of a that trump’s lackies already dissed… unless something’s changed, that factory could be producing millions by now. Since the supremes - including trump appointees goresuch and beer man Bret - have determined that a sitting president CAN be brought up on criminal charges, time for some state AGs to sue for gross negligence…

3 Likes

Trump actually appointed a former Glaxo vaccine head to the vaccine effort in some role. Glaxo is a huge vaccine producer. Haven’t heard much since. As an actual expert I suspect he’s been Fauci-d by now.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available