Under Oath, Ginni Thomas Stuck To Big Lie Script

He may be as silent at home as he is at work.

10 Likes

And no soda cans allowed in the home … ever. Something about the sanctity (or is it safe space?) of the marital grounds.

6 Likes

I dunno, I’d say 100% scorn is acceptable. A fool is one thing, but a dangerous fool is another.

12 Likes

That’s Ginni Thomas.

19 Likes

Which is also why there’s no compromise and middle-ground with these folks and why bipartisanship is almost impossible. They have the one true way and it’s their way or not at all.

21 Likes

Once we face the fact that Ginni Thomas is an unstable true believer we can put her rantings in a proper context. She’s nuts. Everyone, including Rs know it.

25 Likes

Clarence Thomas, who?

6 Likes

Who has consulted with other lawyer(s).

2 Likes

Stop perpetuating the “Bie Lie.”

2 Likes

And that they communicated exclusively through some other means, e.g., writing.

6 Likes

Life in Ayn Rand’s America…

22 Likes

And of course the main reason she got involved was Clarence will never retire while there’s a Democrat in the White House. Had Trump remained in office hubby would have likely stepped down.
That’s why she’s so agitated.

8 Likes

I’m going with “ironic.”

6 Likes

Well, as long as the Electoral College exists the loser of presidential elections will claim to be the winner. I read that if you could switch as few as 40,000 votes in three states it would reverse the outcome in 2020. Never mind that Biden got 7 million more votes than Trump.

13 Likes

Ain’t nobody iron-clad at the Thomas house. Clarence might wear the robes, but Ginni wears the pantsuits.

And they both wear the same Big Lie/Big Joke/Winkywinky smug smile.

4 Likes

It’s the Trump era “alternative reality”. Double down when caught in a lie and never let them see you sweat.
It’s a proven reaction in American political life. It works too.

11 Likes

That’s the horror of it all.

2 Likes

I don’t utter vile names for women, but I can think them.

5 Likes

It calls (to my mind at least) Reagan’s weasely apology regarding Iran/Contra (gawd, do I feel old now): to paraphrase, he said (in a speech to the nation) I sincerely believe that I didn’t do anything wrong, though it appears that maybe I did. As woefully inadequate as that was and is, it’s positively an act of public self-flagellation compared to what many/most Rs are willing to do today. They’ll acknowledge the first half and stop there.

12 Likes

Not so sure this deserved the huge font headline since we know she’s been spouting this nonsense since forever.

That she was under oath doesn’t even crack the veneer. She sincerely believes what she believes and there is nothing that will shake that belief. That includes the belief that her husband is entirely above board and the brightest bulb in the box.

Of course, it’s all hooey, but she believes it wholeheartedly, so she didn’t lie under oath.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available