Under Oath, Ginni Thomas Stuck To Big Lie Script

Really, we never talk about anything. The only reason he failed to report my hundreds of thousands of dollars of income is because I just never told him - ironclad rule don’t have know.

24 Likes

Guess they file separate tax returns, then. :laughing:

12 Likes

Ah-ha! Slippery

3 Likes

She’s a lawyer. They’re all like that, what you think you heard and what they actually are saying are not always the same thing.

37 Likes

An exercise in hubris…as they grin and smirk to each other at dinner. Thomas, given his background, makes Quisling look like Nathan Hale.

The most constructive emotion we can take from this is resolve, not despair.

29 Likes

Tenacious G?

14 Likes

It’s not a lie, if you believe. This is the intersection of religion and politics. Facts won’t sway them, the Big Lie is that they are actively rejecting reality.

25 Likes

So she lied so much she believes her own lies.

8 Likes

Jefferson Davis before the Civil War committee: “I sincerely believed that slavery was a good thing.”

12 Likes

I think she’s maintaining that stance as a defense if she gets charged with anything. Oh, but it was my sincere belief!

11 Likes

Just another fix that needs to be imposed on the Supreme Court. Congressional spouses have to do the same thing.

9 Likes

Who’s the human vault door?

7 Likes

So her defense is, that she is not a lying sack of crap, she’s a stupid sack of crap. I thought she was more like her husband, you know a lying sack of crap. But I guess she is going to go with the stupid excuse.

23 Likes

She didn’t say: “I have never told him how to vote on any SCOTUS case”.

18 Likes

Maybe it’s just me but, she does seem to have that blank far away stare of a typical cult member.

12 Likes

Very un-ferrum.

11 Likes

She thinks she’s invincible because of her husband. She is just another lying Republican btch trading on her husband’s name and INSISTING DAMMIT that she never ‘talks’ to him.

4 Likes

And it was, for White planters.

5 Likes

Perhaps they exchanged semaphore messages or communicate with each other in American sign.

24 Likes

BlueTooth™ sex toys.

TIME FOR THAT WALK!

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available