Two Years Of Quarantine In Steve Bannon’s War Room: Pandemic

In the earliest days, Steve Bannon projected uncertainty.

It was March 2020 — the country was one month into the COVID-19 pandemic, and Trump was flailing.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1398839
1 Like

Let’s hope he shares a cell with this fellow fine human being:

33 Likes

She’ll Epstein herself before morning.

6 Likes

So she takes the fall for all of it.

A WaPo story and commenter mentioned Clinton, Trump and Prince Andrew. No mention of Acosta or Bill Barr’s daddy and who knows who else was on the laundry list of wealthy men (and women?) involved.

I doubt she’ll talk, but maybe a better prison experience would be an enticement.

24 Likes

Thank you Josh Kovensky, for listening to 24 hours of Bannon’s corrupt propaganda, so I didn’t have to.

57 Likes

Could she cut a sentencing deal with prosecutors that nails the Spray-Tan Panniculus?

23 Likes

Only question of her talking now is whether someone shuts her up permanently first.

The Feds have made it nearly impossible to reach her so far, too many agents on guard 24/7 to do the easy Epstein. And she’s also preserved herself by staying quiet.

But now that she’s facing the rest of her days in prison, her situation just changed, as did Queen Elizabeth’s, Hillary’s and others (let alone the men they are protecting).

She’s either going to witness protection or is dead quite shortly.

8 Likes

Oh, my…

The walls are already closing in on that thing. :hot_face:

7 Likes

It’s the Ukrainian vodka. Helps immensely.

11 Likes

The innocent will do just fine, dude.

3 Likes

Talking now won’t do her much good. Can’t work a plea deal once the verdict is rendered. Though I think under rule 35(b) there is a one year window from sentencing where the prosecution can go back to the judge and request a reduction in sentence in exchange for useful cooperation the perp has given. Some gop critters were all up in a lather over the possibility of mikey cohen having an under the table deal for a rule 35(b) reduction in sentence (he didn’t).

16 Likes

Wouldn’t look at this as great news politically. Clinton is on the list, as is Bill Richardson. Remember, with Epstein’s biggest party days being in the 90s, there are more likely powerful Dems to take falls from the history books.

4 Likes

Then dems aren’t the only ones.

10 Likes

What innocent? Do you really believe that a 50-something president who got blowjobs from a 24-y/o intern in the oval office is not at all likely to have partaken of a 17 y/o on offer from his buddy?

If Ghislaine survives long enough to talk, we’re going to lose some heroes on all sides of the political spectrum.

Zippers don’t have party affiliation or loyalty.

6 Likes

“I mainlined twenty-four hour-long episodes of the it…”

I don’t envy the exercise.

And please hire a copy editor.

4 Likes
49 Likes

Josh Kovensky is from Ukraine. Pretty dang good English for that, and I think we can excuse a few colloquialisms used imperfectly here or there, since I doubt any of us speak Ukrainian so fluently.

24 Likes

And y’all keep laughing at SOROS Group International™ like I’m joking.

9 Likes

Who says the GOP has not moved from being a national party to a regional party?

11 Likes

Since at least the Bush Junior administration, R’s have come right out and said it: “reality” is what we say it is. Nothing more. Bannon’s schtick isn’t new, but his prowess is pretty impressive.

12 Likes