Two Proud Boys Members Convicted | Talking Points Memo

O yes, I like it.

2 Likes

You mean their Macho, Macho manhood…

12 Likes

Why do I get the feeling Pence has the same kind of relationship with Mother that Norman Bates had?

9 Likes

I’m hoping for much more legal trouble and many more convictions.

As for Portland they’re vowing to march again next months. All that’s going to accomplish is more ANTIFA participants.

But then, that’s the point isn’t it?

15 Likes

Will you be here all week? And how is the veal?

2 Likes

In the Navy!

8 Likes

Generally like his sense of humor. A bit dry.

2 Likes

Not that there is anything wrong with that, correct?

2 Likes

Like the Soft Boys?

1 Like

Not at all. Just seems like the sort of image that those strong, manly-men white supremacists would never want to be projecting…

Some enterprising person should take one of those location-based dating apps to one of these protests, see how many ‘hits’ they get from the crowd.

9 Likes

Let’s send them all to prison with keytars and Flock of Seagulls hair, and see how that goes.

My wife first response was “Boys? No wonder they need someone to tell them what to do, they haven’t grown up yet!”

15 Likes

O she’s good. That’s just right on.

4 Likes

One of these days I’ll send you some of her song parodies. She really is good ; - )

Your post and Josh’s recent one (Feral Dweebs) and the video of the tuba player playing Wagner at a Confederate flag rally in SC got me thinking about a music-based playlist for either MAGA’s heading to a Trump hatefest or the Proud Boys marching with their plastic shields.

Village People - YMCA - no one can resist doing the motions, I like this for the MAGAs
Macho Man and In the Navy work well for the Proud Boys
Wagner - I’d go with a Bugs Bunny soundtrack with Elmer Fudd singing Kill the Wabbit - works for both.
They Might Be Giants - Your Racist Friend
Billie Holiday - Strange Fruit
Jackson Browne - Rosie (Proud Boys)
The Hollies - King Midas in Reverse - perfect for the Trump rally, h/t Google
Monorail Song - The Simpsons

4 Likes

Proud Boys do a lame cover of the tired song M.A.G.A.

2 Likes

Who are you kidding?

When word gets around about who they are, they’re going to be somebody’s bitches, probably somebody who’s Hispanic or black.

1 Like

I’m not sure whether to go with Proud Bogs or Pound Boys.

2 Likes

Lawrence Welk? You mean that subversive music show that glorified drugs?

6 Likes

From Wikipedia: the jokes write themselves…

The Proud Boys say they have an initiation process that has four stages and includes hazing. The first stage is a loyalty oath, on the order of “I’m a proud Western chauvinist, I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world”; the second is getting punched until the person recites pop culture trivia, such as the names of five breakfast cereals; the third is getting a tattoo and agreeing to not masturbate; and the fourth is getting into a major fight “for the cause.”[24][17][50][51][52][5

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available