Twitter Users Blast Politico For Giving Ben Shapiro The Keys To Playbook Newsletter | Talking Points Memo

This reminds me of Tucker Carlson’s rant the night of the riot: he used the retracted Washington Times article about a ‘facial recognition’ company that spotted two ANTIFA GUYS only the company threatened to sue because they never found ANTIFA and never said they found ANTIFA (they found two ‘known’ Neo-Nazis and one QAnon crazy).

Anyways, Tucker said, see, it was not US it was THEM; then he added, even if it ‘was’ US it was THEIR fault for making us so pissed off!

The reason I brought this ‘here’ is that Ben’s column reads like Tucker’s rant.

6 Likes

For the last time flex cuffs are not zip ties just like hand cuffs are not bracelets.

16 Likes

Like a Thunderclap, what @generalsternwood said upthread about normalization hit me.

The American People have been bombarded by despicable acts portrayed as “disagreements across the aisle” for going on six years.

These fucking Bastards.

They normalized CongressMembers running for their lives, because of the same fucking talking heads on the TUBE doing the same bullshit.

11 Likes

“it’s common practice for everyone to own zip ties”

… idiot … & preposterous blatant Liar … this jackass could not even tell you where you could get these special emergency- riot restraint grade zip-tie cuffs …
these were not items on the rack at Home Depot or Lowes

yes, there are zip ties in my garage - several sizes - all suitable for securing wires together or holding other items in place … even have some longer ones that held the old long gone Honda Pilot’s under- car front splash shield in place when the factory securing bit fell off .

but you know what … for all of that … I still don’t have giant-sized plastic zip-ties that would work as Handcuffs

5 Likes

January 13. Washington state has already recorded 20% of its annual rainfall and now 20% of the twitter take-downs are spent with this one tweet. Strange days.

5 Likes

Even among conservatives how does this guy get any credibility? He seems like a genuine dope.

5 Likes

They’re not “zip-ties.” They’re handcuffs.

13 Likes

Those “things” are not zip ties.
Click
https://images.app.goo.gl/pfnzyLnQC64YwR2r8

1 Like

I don’t understand the controversy here. I mean, isn’t the Journal of Geography regularly guest edited by members of the Flat Earth Society? Doesn’t everyone in DC carry flex cuffs and bear spray?

12 Likes

I guess those folks travelled from Alabama cause they heard they needed to securely bundle some internet cables above the drop ceiling at the Capitol.

4 Likes

Everyone also owns tinfoil…

7 Likes

Credibility, in the sense of being a reliable source of accurate information, is not the point of being a propagandist. Shapiro’s job is to sling horseshit that pwns the libs. None of it has to be true. It’s all just a big “Fuck you.”

4 Likes

So apparently Shapiro decided to comment on the song “WAP” (Wet A** Pu***) which I understand is all the rage with the kids these days (both the song and its subject, I’m sure). He said that his “doctor wife” suggested that having…ahem…a WAP was a sign of a medical problem.

That resulted in The Internets producing this. >chef’s kiss<

8 Likes

Unsubscribed to Playbook 30 seconds after starting to read. Not sure why they decided to drop this shit out. Seems a bit soon to be playing the both sides meme.

5 Likes

If this is the best spokesman the right has to offer they are in very serious trouble - or maybe we are. He is a master of straw men and ad hominem attacks, and he is too lazy to actually research anything or feel that any facts are necessary to make false assertions. He is just the latest iteration of the glib bomb throwers that the Right seems to prefer nowadays. He is a complete lightweight.

3 Likes

Politico is the National Enquirer of Tiger Beats.

11 Likes

I hear that for Inauguration Day, they’re going to have Zip-Tie Guy write the Playbook.

4 Likes

the more we get used to horror, the less horrified we are and the easier it is for them to act in even more horrific ways.

3 Likes

I see Ben took a break from sobbing because AOC won’t talk to him. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

6 Likes

why yes, the parks in DC are hotbeds of bear attacks.

4 Likes