Twitter Suspends Several Accounts Promoting MAGA Audits, Including AZ Audit’s Official Page | Talking Points Memo

AZ Fraudit commits Frautwit.

1 Like

I ask tongue-in-cheek, but is it still a conflict of interest if the audit itself is pushing the same specific outcome? I mean, they’re calling it a “war room,” FFS. And I’m pretty sure the “enemy” isn’t vote-count issues.

And states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin that had reliably voted for Democratic presidential candidates from 1988 to 2012 could not have possibly cast their ballots for Biden in 2020. Because once they narrowly cast their vote for Trump in 2016, they now belong to Trump forever.

2 Likes

First-- my thanks to AZ Dems who pulled off a miracle of sorts last November. That’s overdue.
Cannot begin to extend enough sympathy to those of you weathering this sh^tstorm at Ground Zero.

The only upside I see is if this one in AZ fails? Then maybe our felonious AG Ken Paxton will drop the pretext for cranking one up here-- to audit Texas’ ‘blue counties’.

1 Like

The Committee to Reinstate the Awful Preznitdent (C.R.A.P.) of course.

1 Like

And professional standards.

2 Likes

Clowns and animated dolls have an inherent creep-factor.
AMC+ is releasing this new show: Ultra City Smiths

With both in the trailer.

Should we start sending red noses to the clowns?

1 Like

But do you still have your holocaust cloak, or did you lose it when you had fun storming the castle, er Capital?

2 Likes

There are clown schools for a reason.

3 Likes

Is Christina Bobb from OAN, running a pyramid scheme? What percentage is Trump’s cut?

Isn’t this a violation of federal law that says ballots must be kept secure??

1 Like

During the Eurocup final, I posted a photo of a drunk naked guy standing on a car waving the flag of England. FB auto deleted it, and I got an automated warning that I was in danger of Facebook jail. And it wasn’t even the main post, it was in the comments! And it was such a mood! The nerve of FB!

My favorite movie!

2 Likes

It’s a charmer. Never got around to seeing it until recently.

1 Like

I’m old, I saw it in the theater.

3 Likes

Oh, I could have. :older_adult:

3 Likes

Saw it in Chicago in 1967. I was enthralled by the movie and by Geneviève Bujold.

1 Like

I did see “Anne of a Thousand Days” in the theater. She was quite enthralling back then. She’s 79 now. Eheu, fugaces labuntur anni, baby—alas, the fleeting years.

1 Like

Ron Johnson is one of the biggest turds on the planet! How does Wisconsin do it?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available