Twitter Suspends Several Accounts Promoting MAGA Audits, Including AZ Audit’s Official Page | Talking Points Memo

If that shit is a documentary, so is Star Wars.

4 Likes

California secretary of state candidate claims to have 'empath' powers proving Trump won https://t.co/NHnLVEURKj

— #TuckFrump (@realTuckFrumper) July 28, 2021
6 Likes

I cry FOUL! Clown shows at least have the premise of deliberate buffoonery with entertainment intent and humorous effect.

3 Likes

You should have said “success-challenged.”

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Cue the ignorant dipshits crying about their loss of “free speech” in 3, 2, 1…

1 Like

Bingo!

I feel really bad! No Audit War Room for Washington state! That’s ok, I can’t remember the lying piece of shits name anymore from Republic, WA that ran against out great Governor, Jay Inslee, and was buried in a landslide! A real Gohmert’s Pile and mini-trump representative of The MAGATS ( Trump Supporters). Lying Sack-O-Shit. It’s hard to fathom how unamerican, lazy, dishonest, and stinky these MAGATS are.

2 Likes

I can understand the sentiment and could see a situation where you might be able to conduct it in a way to remove the most notable conflicts of interest (i.e. embargo on any detailed info about the documentary till after the audit, clearly stated rules agreed before the filming that are followed throughout, etc).

However, if the audit’s intent is to increase credibility, you want to be extra careful about avoiding even the appearance of conflicts of interest, which a documentary crew can still present (even if in a minor way).

More generally, transparency isn’t putting a camera crew or livestreaming your audit. Its about having clear and consistent rules that, if you gave them to another group/firm to conduct the audit, they would reach the same repeatable result.

Well, I also have empath powers and possess an amulet of ultimate power, and I say Biden won.

3 Likes

AZ Fraudit commits Frautwit.

1 Like

I ask tongue-in-cheek, but is it still a conflict of interest if the audit itself is pushing the same specific outcome? I mean, they’re calling it a “war room,” FFS. And I’m pretty sure the “enemy” isn’t vote-count issues.

And states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin that had reliably voted for Democratic presidential candidates from 1988 to 2012 could not have possibly cast their ballots for Biden in 2020. Because once they narrowly cast their vote for Trump in 2016, they now belong to Trump forever.

2 Likes

First-- my thanks to AZ Dems who pulled off a miracle of sorts last November. That’s overdue.
Cannot begin to extend enough sympathy to those of you weathering this sh^tstorm at Ground Zero.

The only upside I see is if this one in AZ fails? Then maybe our felonious AG Ken Paxton will drop the pretext for cranking one up here-- to audit Texas’ ‘blue counties’.

1 Like

The Committee to Reinstate the Awful Preznitdent (C.R.A.P.) of course.

1 Like

And professional standards.

2 Likes

Clowns and animated dolls have an inherent creep-factor.
AMC+ is releasing this new show: Ultra City Smiths

With both in the trailer.

Should we start sending red noses to the clowns?

1 Like

But do you still have your holocaust cloak, or did you lose it when you had fun storming the castle, er Capital?

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available