Tucker Carlson Doesn’t Know What Buffalo Shooter’s Talking About With All This Crazy ‘Great Replacement’ Stuff

So Trump’s now into cousin fuckers/rapists. Good to know.

2 Likes

Selectively enforced. Only applies to protests at Republicans’ homes.

23 Likes

And they’ll really get the book thrown at them if they’re in possession of chalk without a permit.

25 Likes

He is what he is and he’s not going to change. We have to change our strategy on dealing with idiots like Tucker. It’s all up to us. Everything is. We’re not going to get any help.

5 Likes

I lived over a burger joint in college, but they made really good burgers, so no one ever protested them. Problem solved!

10 Likes

It’d just be a reset button for when he’s painted himself into a corner. He’d be back in a week after some new bullshit pushed him off the front page.

3 Likes

So he’s both a cancer and a toenail fungus.

14 Likes

Sounds like code for some sort of racial conflict leading up to the 2022 elections. @sniffit mentioned that a few times.

2 Likes

The GOP-controlled Arizona Senate voted on Monday to launch an ethics investigation into state Sen. Wendy Rogers ® after she baselessly suggested that the deadly Buffalo shooting, which was allegedly inspired by the racist “great replacement” theory, was a false flag operation by the government (there’s no evidence for that whatsoever).

• “Fed boy summer has started in Buffalo,” Rogers wrote in a Telegram post on Saturday after the attack.

• The vote to approve the investigation came after Arizona Democrats’ motion to full-on expel Rogers failed. The Senate would need to reach a supermajority of two-thirds in order to kick her out.

--Something seriously wrong here. Seriously Wrong.--
9 Likes

I lived over Vivace Coffee on Capitol Hill in Seattle near CHOP. The stage for Pride Week was directly below our window. Of course, in that hood, street protests were a feature not a bug.

13 Likes

Sentencing Delayed For Gaetz Wingman Cooperating With Feds

FFS! What info does this guy have? Is he taking down the entire Florida GOP, or is he just BS-ing to stay out of jail a little while longer?

And if he is taking down others, where are the indictments – particularly of Gaetz?

23 Likes

That’s not what matters. Most people know what they think about abortion. This isn’t new. What matters is whether enough people - say suburban Moms who have had one - switch their votes over the government take over of the right to decide who bears a child.

24 Likes

I haven’t read anything about Depp/Heard. I don’t care and I’m not interested but I’m kinda surprised since I’m a news junkie.

6 Likes

Any constitutional lawyer in Florida must be having a WTF moment right now.

16 Likes

…but not without consequence for irresponsible journalism and inciting murder.

7 Likes

L&M Burger on Amsterdam in NYC. Columbia’s School of International Affairs (A.K.A. CIA School of International Oppression) was across the street; they got some protesters.

4 Likes

L’état, c’est DeSantis.

19 Likes

Depends on their relationship with the Governor, now, doesn’t it?

I can imagine this making its way up the chain through the court system to SCOTUS and the current bench either denying the suit, shadow docketing it to say yes, or having a much-vaunted hearing where the textualists in the group find a way to grant Florida this law.

The world is nuts.

4 Likes

Carlson only likes veterans that don’t leave a body part behind.

5 Likes

It’s only going to get worse. The MAGA segment of our population is the pancreatic cancer of our culture wars.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available