Tucker Carlson Doesn’t Know What Buffalo Shooter’s Talking About With All This Crazy ‘Great Replacement’ Stuff

Well, crisis actors are never real victims:

Claims that photos of the Buffalo shooting suspect show crisis actors are unfounded - Poynter

8 Likes

Jeebus! Crisis actors. That’s just sick.

14 Likes

What the hell? Why is FEC even partisan unless it stands for “Feckless Election Commission”.

23 Likes

The victims’ families should mount a lawsuit against Carlson and Fox.

24 Likes

Crisis actors is the go-to defense against these mass shootings. Along with the false flag and all the other nonsense, it’s how the perpetrating mobs justify and accept what’s happened.

Dates back all the way to school shootings in FL and CT. And it works, so they’re not going to abandon the strategy.

Never once has such an incident found ‘crisis actors’ in the mix, but the theory continues.

14 Likes

Hear! Hear! Bankrupt him just like his fellow asshat, Alex Jones.

23 Likes

Where did the appointments come from? What’s the split on the commission board? I bet, with this outcome, we can extrapolate that this outcome was always going to be the reality.

7 Likes

The GOP uses every bipartisan commission, committee, task force, etc. that they’re on as an opportunity to gum up the works and keep the group from taking any action that may, in any way, harm Republicans.

30 Likes

DeSantis on the loose.

Florida. Where the constitution goes to die.

62 Likes

There ought to be ongoing public protests against white supremacy media in front of Fox News Studios every day.

7 Likes

Florida. Now known as Little Russia.

16 Likes

Betcha Fox announces one of Carlson’s ‘long-planned vacations’ by the end of the week.

14 Likes

standard repuke playbook: ensure you always have at least one of the 3 branches firmly under your control (in this cycle it’s the Supremes), and then use every trick possible to gum up the other two branches.

ETA: @maxheadroom beat me to the punch

9 Likes

To hell with “the blame”

Carlson Has No Remorse

13 Likes

That would be almost too good to be true. But I hope it does come true. He’s a vile cancer on the American consciousness.

6 Likes

“The blighted peninsula”

11 Likes

So like, what if it’s one of those multi-use buildings and there’s a Starbucks on the ground level but apartments above… Can the apartment dwellers have someone protesting Starbucks arrested because it’s their private dwelling as well… So many intriguing possibilities.

21 Likes

Fuck this moron! Democrats need to really start going after people like Fucker Carlson et al. They’re able to put their mugs on national TV and spew hate 24/7 without any consequences. Enough of this shit already. I heard Joe Scarborough this morning calling out Carlson and we need a lot more of that. A LOT more!

17 Likes

Murdoch is shocked, shocked to discover that his channel is spouting Nazis propaganda.

20 Likes

It’s one hell of a noise ordinance.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available