Trump's Obsession With Violence Becomes More Explicit

If DFG had been president, he would have sharpied the map, nuked the storm, and blamed the destruction on windmills and solar panels.

36 Likes

Vance to CBS: If we can’t lie, we won’t speak.

63 Likes

There isn’t an immiseration event of any magnitude that the Republican Party wouldn’t try to politicize, except a mass shooting at a school.

40 Likes

19 Likes

I’m guessing paper towels.

10 Likes

That would be fine.

25 Likes

30 Likes

I’d never heard the one about Kris and Toby Keith. It sounds like something he’d do.

19 Likes

How old was Soros in 1958?

24 Likes

I’m sure the Israelites were grateful that God issued a major smackdown meant for a political party in a country that wouldn’t exist for another three millenia.

20 Likes

TSF is relying on threats violence in the streets and the very real corruption in our courts in order to destroy our nation by being re-installed in the WH.

He’ll come up short in his quest but the damage he causes in the meantime will be real.

34 Likes

I hope Tim wear’s his teacher glasses, or borrows Gwen’s

36 Likes

In this iteration of HIMSELF, or overall?

22 Likes

But he loves throwing rolls of paper towels at residents of devastated communities. Come on, man.

18 Likes

That’s a given, the mystery is why people continue to think it’s a hoax. Some of the science1 is over 170 years old at this point. I suspect most people over the age of 50 can look back to childhood and recollect that the weather in their locality is different than it was then.

Trumps saying that Biden isn’t doing anything is an interesting attack line though. It’s completely at odds with big chunks of Project 2025. In that slice of the multiverse private companies will come in and clean things up. Maybe I’m suffering from a weird form of amnesia, but I don’t recall private companies ever doing something like that unless the government shoveled mountains of money at them, or they were forced to because their evasions of regulations cause the problem.

1 Carbon Dioxide traps heat.

38 Likes

54 Likes

It’s probably his policy on taxes and regulation.

3 Likes

Yeah. Damning with faint praise.

5 Likes

55 Likes

Another major storm will be created

Break the climate and then claim God is creating weather disruptions

Freeze legislation and then claim governing is futile

Sabotage peace and then claim everyone else is a warmonger

Trump is picking the rubes’ pockets and then giving them back a fraction of their own spare change. And they spend it on red caps and merch to thank him for it.

72 Likes