Trump's Authoritarian Promise Is Distilled Into A Single Paragraph

Ask the cops in Uvalde.

11 Likes

… setting up his 2nd attempt to overturn an election.

53 Likes

That’s exactly my point. If she has to accept the ‘angry black woman’ designation, then so be it. She has to fight fire with fire no matter what comes down. The MSM is desperately searching for a ‘kill shot’ against VP Harris, and the appearance of not being able to stand up to Mr. Trump would be just what they have been waiting for.

28 Likes

I said to my partner this weekend that as I see it, Pennsylvania and Arizona are the whole game. Not that the other states aren’t important, but I think whatever financial and people resources Dump has, even if a half or a third of Harris’s, are going to be poured into those two states, increasingly as the election nears. I think that’s what the flood of mailers is about now. He knows pulling those out is all he needs. And if PA is close with vote tallies taking days as they did last time, I fear his violent fantasies will come true.

This is his final stand, one way or another.

30 Likes

I’ve seen some of them so invested in their Trump-loving lives that to admit they were stupid would leave them lost. (“They will go down with the shit” is an excellent turn of phrase!)

33 Likes

It’s not a “Rule” …it’s a medical privacy LAW.

48 Likes

I’d like to see her start her response to him every time with ‘My opponent, the convicted felon, says…’.

Won’t happen, but I’d love to see it.

26 Likes

“I don’t care what his cult says, I know him personally. And here’s the truth: My uncle is the only person I know without one redeeming quality. Not a single one.” – Mary Trump

69 Likes

Ha ha! Yes, you’re right.

1 Like

No way I’m going to read this, but the sheer chutzpah of the WSJ.

There’s no news, there’s only content.

50 Likes

They are horrible, horrible people and through some cosmic convergence, Chump became available when they needed the most horrible American of all time to lead their party. It was an instant, and unbreakable bond.

39 Likes

I watched Dana Bash interview Pete Buttigieg yesterday. That woman is in the tank for Trump. She refuses to believe Trump started the train of shit that lead to US servicemen dying in the Afgan withdrawal.

47 Likes

As an accomplished debater (Modesty has always been my strong point…:)), I would say, ‘Once again my opponent just gave a dozen falsehoods, but I just want to respond to the 2 biggest incorrect statements’.

39 Likes

Pretty sure it’s that her paycheck depends on her refusal to believe. No sentient being, presented with the facts of the case, could believe differently unless there was an overriding principle (like a paycheck) influencing the decision.

37 Likes

9 Likes

I suppose we’ll have the Gish Gallop again tomorrow night, but how, in that stream of nonsense, could one (even as good as Kamala is) pick out two of the hundreds and immediately respond?

Geez, that would be a feat. Seriously.

13 Likes

“Angry Black woman”… is what will be written. In trump’s case they’ll say that no one in human history drooled, babbled and blathered better than trump

24 Likes

Lord I hope so! I hope she slices, dices, and purées him.

21 Likes

Of that, one can be certain. I wonder how much interference the moderators will put in her way, while letting TIFBG say and do whatever he wants?

7 Likes

Random Stock Cat Photo

39 Likes